The Student Room Group

Feminism

if feminism dont fight for man than man should not care about womans rights im not antifeminist or hate feminism but this is how it should be
Original post by bosi
if feminism dont fight for man than man should not care about womans rights im not antifeminist or hate feminism but this is how it should be

You have just summarized patriarchy, well done.
Feminism is more like a cult. You can support equal rights without being a feminist. Feminism certainly doesn't give a damn about men and they are seen as enemy number one, regardless of the facts or specific situation.
Reply 3
Original post by yudothis
You have just summarized patriarchy, well done.

im not saying that woman should have no rights im saying that man should not fight for woman if feminism dont fight for man im not a anti feminist
Original post by bosi

someone translate this i don't speak "anti-feminist without grammar"
Reply 5
Original post by babsxox
someone translate this i don't speak "anti-feminist without grammar"

first of all im not antifeminist i dont hate feminism and im just asking why man should support feminism if feminism dont talk about man thats all DONT GET TRIGERED
"DONT GET TRIGERED" pls i need translation i physically can't read this
Original post by bosi
im not saying that woman should have no rights im saying that man should not fight for woman if feminism dont fight for man im not a anti feminist

not heard that one before.
Reply 8
Feminism not cating about mens isssues is a basic tenet of the cancerous cult known as feminism. But feminists are constantly showing what their agenda is really about, which is that feminism is about giving priviledges to women and to only advance the position/issues they have that people are finally waking up to this and seeing feminism for what it is.
Feminism is the concept of equality that came from the time where women were literally the possessions of men. It isn't a cancerous cult. Actual feminism, is wanting equality - don't assume third wave feminists are what all of us are. It's a misconception that it's a wild cult that wants woman to rule and for men to be locked up and used for breeding purposes. Utterly ridiculous.
Reply 10
Original post by nightisdark
Feminism is the concept of equality that came from the time where women were literally the possessions of men. It isn't a cancerous cult. Actual feminism, is wanting equality - don't assume third wave feminists are what all of us are. It's a misconception that it's a wild cult that wants woman to rule and for men to be locked up and used for breeding purposes. Utterly ridiculous.

i dont hate it but why should man fight for it if it doesnt talk about man
Original post by bosi
i dont hate it but why should man fight for it if it doesnt talk about man

Why would it talk about men? It was literally created when men were oppressing women. ALL they wanted was equality, which isn't such a bad thing to think about - is it? Why would you "not want to fight for it" just because it doesn't benefit your gender? Surely everyone deserves the equal rights because they're HUMAN.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending