The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm so hyped these days. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Fake good

Spoiler

Barely holding together at the mo. all sorts of stresses fears and hates, but ill keep on moving. its all you can do right? :smile:
I feel so bored and lonely. Two housemates are living in the house with me atm, one is always with her boyfriend and the other stays in her room. I was so worried it would be like this. My coursemate moves in tomorrow and I think she'll either stay in her room, or go and visit her old flatmate all the time. I wish I had a boyfriend to spend time with like P does.

Also I can hear P and her boyfriend moving the table around downstairs. Alright m8s, thanks for asking the rest of us! I liked the table where it was....

Since I've moved in, I've pretty much just stayed in bed.:sad: I wish that when A comes, we'll spend lots of time together and become best friends - like I thought might happen last year before she moved out of our halls.:frown: That was what ruined things...she moved someone else and made better friends...
Pick some good music and get your headphones on.
It helps :wink:
Original post by ravioliyears
Ahh, blubby dum bum blub blub~

Spoiler

I do NOT wish to speak to anyone today, so please leave me be.
Feel tired. And sad.
exhausted :redface: this is what i worry about really, just constantly exist in a state of perma-tiredness and everything is so full on lately idk if i have the energy to deal with it :redface:
my tutor (well one of like idk how many) is very nice to me, idk if they are telepathic or something cos they sort of homed in on me these past days a bit and told me they would be there if i needed them etc, idk whether i give off just a generally anxious vibe or something cos idk how they knew but it is appreciated
don't know whether to do my hand-washing now, eat, sleep or what :lazy:
Then it's better to stay afk :smile:
Original post by CoolCavy
exhausted :redface: this is what i worry about really, just constantly exist in a state of perma-tiredness and everything is so full on lately idk if i have the energy to deal with it :redface:
my tutor (well one of like idk how many) is very nice to me, idk if they are telepathic or something cos they sort of homed in on me these past days a bit and told me they would be there if i needed them etc, idk whether i give off just a generally anxious vibe or something cos idk how they knew but it is appreciated
don't know whether to do my hand-washing now, eat, sleep or what :lazy:

you don't give off an anxious vibe, you are willing to ask for help and that is a great trait to have. much better than bottling it all up, trust me
I haven't even properly started lectures yet I am really stressed and can imagine myself falling behind already 😭😂😭
Original post by chelseafreak
you don't give off an anxious vibe, you are willing to ask for help and that is a great trait to have. much better than bottling it all up, trust me

i didnt say anything though :nope:
Currently really worried :cry2:
Music's got me feeling so free
we're gonna celebrate
celebrate and dance so free
ONE MORE TIME
CMON

ONE MORE TIME
Just ugh. Idk.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Just ugh. Idk.

sees le poulet :ninja:
hugs le poulet :jumphug:
have missed said poulet :emo:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
sees le poulet :ninja:
hugs le poulet :jumphug:
have missed said poulet :emo:

:cry2:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:cry2:

:lovehug: what's up ma cherie? :console: U have been v missed :cry2:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:lovehug: what's up ma cherie? :console: U have been v missed :cry2:

nothing much, just stress from uni applications :ahee: how are you? :penguinhug:

Latest