The Student Room Group

Best Dentistry Courses for low GCSE grades.

Gots 3A*s,7As,B

What unis could i apply to and have a chance, if had good prediction (A*AA) and great personal statement?
They're not low
Original post by Atlas99
They're not low

Correct. But low in relation to dentitsry. Most that get in have 7+ A*s
Original post by 00sevenmagic
Correct. But low in relation to dentitsry. Most that get in have 7+ A*s

This is only true for edinburgh,oxford,birmingham, and cardiff.Rest of the unis are completely fine for you.Infact most unis take a/a* as the same grade.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by arizonaidiot
This is only true for edinburgh,oxford,birmingham, and cardiff.Rest of the unis are completely fine for you.Infact most unis take a/a* as the same grade.

oxford? they dont do dentistry
oxford? they dont do dentistry

I'm talking about medicine in general.Oxford does not do medicine,but dentistry is a part of medicine.
edit :s-smilie:orry,that's a typo I mean't oxford does not do dentistry.
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm talking about medicine in general.Oxford does not do medicine,but dentistry is a part of medicine.

Yeah. So apart from the gcse heavy unis im fine? should i stay from all unis that rank on gcse
Yeah. So apart from the gcse heavy unis im fine? should i stay from all unis that rank on gcse

Just avoid the ones I mentioned.Rest are fine but they also depend on your personal statement,ukcat/bmat and work experience.
Just avoid the ones I mentioned.Rest are fine but they also depend on your personal statement,ukcat/bmat and work experience.

and predictions. as long as u get AAA prediction are u fine?
and predictions. as long as u get AAA prediction are u fine?

Try to get A*AA for a better chance,although AAA will also be fine but will limit your choices a little.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending