The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Is it worth buying the SU freshers wristband?

I know it can give you guaranteed entry to the arena everynight but is that still possible without a wristband?
Original post by APersonYo
I know it can give you guaranteed entry to the arena everynight but is that still possible without a wristband?

Absolutely not, just buy individual tickets.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
How much does it cost?
Reply 3
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Absolutely not, just buy individual tickets.

Uhm, Do you go to Bath? Just out of curiosity...
Reply 4
Original post by markova21
How much does it cost?

65 pounds and I can sell it for 80
A wristband costs £65 but I heard the waiting line to get in on the night is quite long and might not have space when you do get to the front.
Reply 6
Original post by TheUnknownKnown
A wristband costs £65 but I heard the waiting line to get in on the night is quite long and might not have space when you do get to the front.

Ye fair enough

was hoping to make more dolla
Uhm, Do you go to Bath? Just out of curiosity...

No but I have a friend who does. In most cases you will not spend £65 on entry during freshers. Unless you have multiple friends buying wristbands then I guess? But even then, the majority don't, because it's cheaper just to buy individual queue jump tickets for the events you want to go to.
Reply 8
No but I have a friend who does. In most cases you will not spend £65 on entry during freshers. Unless you have multiple friends buying wristbands then I guess? But even then, the majority don't, because it's cheaper just to buy individual queue jump tickets for the events you want to go to.

Did you friend have a wristband at Bath? What was his experience with it
Did you friend have a wristband at Bath? What was his experience with it

He's going into second year now, he never bought one last year, doubt he buying on this year.
Reply 10
He's going into second year now, he never bought one last year, doubt he buying on this year.

Aaah okay, what type of person is he? Did he go to the arena everynight to?

Quick Reply

Latest