The Student Room Group

Some guy is totally making fun of me.

He's weird. He looks weird. He has curses, and when he sees me, I feel better. He played a music piece I know which is Bach loudly in his office. I wonder why he seems to know my facebook beyond the privacy. I have to take his classes until the next term, but it's better to take them because I have to see him in classes. He seems to like my style. His pollution must end. What should I do to him?
Original post by Anonymous
He's weird. He looks weird. He has curses, and when he sees me, I feel better. He played a music piece I know which is Bach loudly in his office. I wonder why he seems to know my facebook beyond the privacy. I have to take his classes until the next term, but it's better to take them because I have to see him in classes. He seems to like my style. His pollution must end. What should I do to him?

Nothing. Don't do anything that makes the situation worse or something you will regret.
Your post makes no sense.

Nothing understood also, try English.
incomprehensible, have a terrible day

da fook you talking about Willis?
Reply 7
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Nothing. Don't do anything that makes the situation worse or something you will regret.
Nothing ever happens. I talked to him as usual nicely. I don't know what this is.
Reply 8
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne

bad advice bro.
You should blast out tellemen because he is way more banging
Reply 9
Do you even England

Quick Reply