Worrieddad72
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My son has submitted his application and has returned all evidence form. Online account says his declaration form has been processed but we have not received anything from then on. He has completed his university registration yesterday. We are anxious whether his finance application has been approved or not.
Miriam SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Worrieddad72

The student is able to view his status of his application by logging into his student finance account and status should show "approved" and under the finance section he will be able to view his payment schedule.

Thanks Miriam
Worrieddad72
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Miriam SFE)
Hi Worrieddad72

The student is able to view his status of his application by logging into his student finance account and status should show "approved" and under the finance section he will be able to view his payment schedule.

Thanks Miriam
Thanks Miriam

How long from the processing of the declaration form can he expect approval status? He has started uni this week and he is anxious to know at least a timeframe.

Thanks for your help.
Miriam SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Worrieddad72

Once we receive the declaration it takes two working days to be processed if it has been passed the two working days and he has still had no updates then I would advise for the student to get contact with one of our advisers who will be able to check the status.

Sfe Contact Tel:0300 100 0607

Thanks Miriam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (55)
29.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.94%
No I am happy with my choice (104)
55.03%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads