The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
nothing much, just stress from uni applications :ahee: how are you? :penguinhug:

aw I see :hugs: u got dis poulet :rave:
I'm excited :crazy:
:hugs: that's okay take you time baaji :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
:hugs: that's okay take you time baaji :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mood swings lel
Pretty shite me and my bf got into an argument and I think we broke up :frown: I'm really hurt and a little confused :cry2:
You know when you can feel yourself gradually becoming ill... Yeah. All my senses are numbed and I'm aching everywhere. Ugh. :redface:
Can't sleep :redface:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
You know when you can feel yourself gradually becoming ill... Yeah. All my senses are numbed and I'm aching everywhere. Ugh. :redface:

:hugs: :console:

Original post by abc_123_
Pretty shite me and my bf got into an argument and I think we broke up :frown: I'm really hurt and a little confused :cry2:

Give her some time, she'll come around hopefully :hugs:
Anxious, stressed, like everything is going to go downhill from here but I don't think that's possible
Original post by MrsMars
Anxious, stressed, like everything is going to go downhill from here but I don't think that's possible

:jumphug:
:console:
Here for you :hugs:
Good morning everyone.
I'm still in a great mood. :biggrin:
Pretty lost, don't usually like to complain of boredom since it's quite ungrateful to do so but I'm out of things to do in my life having ditched maths. There's nothing to do with my life. When I go back to uni I'll pointlessly work harder (or at least try) just for the sake of getting a decent mark for some false sense of achievement. That's probably unrealistic though because I don't want to study maths anymore, but I guess I'm forced to. Regardless, I have so little to do it's a mystery how I'm getting through each day. What a waste of life.
Original post by MrsMars

:console: Here if you wanna talk :hugs:
Original post by qasim_96
:console: Here if you wanna talk :hugs:

Surprisingly okay-ish :biggrin:
Got a headache :frown:
:ahee: Aww that's good to hear :yep: So have you been sleeping then? :tongue:
But y'know, I can't believe that you wouldn't even attempt to change your sleeping pattern for some fairy dust :colonhash: Laziness has reached new heights, I see :rofl: So what you be willing to do it for? :holmes:
(edited 6 years ago)
i feel blank, tired, and still hope. Today, yesterday, everything is not good. But tomorrow, it can be better. Short nap can change my emotion.
havent been on here for a very long time :smile:
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Pretty lost, don't usually like to complain of boredom since it's quite ungrateful to do so but I'm out of things to do in my life having ditched maths. There's nothing to do with my life. When I go back to uni I'll pointlessly work harder (or at least try) just for the sake of getting a decent mark for some false sense of achievement. That's probably unrealistic though because I don't want to study maths anymore, but I guess I'm forced to. Regardless, I have so little to do it's a mystery how I'm getting through each day. What a waste of life.

May I suggest an online chess competition or applying to be on Countdown? :hmmm2:
I have no one anymore :frown:

Latest