The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arch0wnz
Does anyone know what the Barclays online assessment is? Got an email saying I have to do an assessment and to leave up to 50 minutes to complete it.

Thought Barclays was closed?
Original post by Gozzy98
Barclays isn't even open?

Original post by Mrrexxxx
Thought Barclays was closed?

Some of the internships are open. Check for yourself in their job listings. Some of the 2018 internships are open. Not all of them though.
so apply for a spring week in my third year? But i would be on a placement then.. could i do it in my year after my placement?
Original post by aqamaths
Next year 2018
Some of the internships are open. Check for yourself in their job listings. Some of the 2018 internships are open. Not all of them though.

What one did you apply for that’s currently open?
Original post by djbdom
What one did you apply for that’s currently open?

Treasury
Original post by Saltynontarget
I've heard Nomura is non-rolling this year.

Barclays, UBS, and DB aren't open yet right?

its rolling one of my friends got rejected
if I'm coming from a non financial background, what reading/online resources would you recommend to get a good start on some technical knowledge?
Original post by winningevil
if I'm coming from a non financial background, what reading/online resources would you recommend to get a good start on some technical knowledge?

google vault guide to investment banking
Original post by johnsmith111111
Are you doing this? I was under the impression you'd be rejected regardless of the quality of the application, as you wouldn't be eligible. Would you just lie and state your graduation year as 2020 instead of 2021?

I did Macquarie this year and had 2020 on my CV.
Original post by DesignPredator
I did Macquarie this year and had 2020 on my CV.

So you're on a 4 year course but they didn't question you about this? Did you convert your SW to a summer internship?
Original post by Samendra
its rolling one of my friends got rejected

but was this straight after application/numerical? cause then it would have been automatic and not screened yet
Original post by hugeJamesS
but was this straight after application/numerical? cause then it would have been automatic and not screened yet

10 days out apparently
Did you guys end up paying for Vault Guide to Investment Banking?

Also are ICAP doing anything this year?
Original post by Quiet_Male
Did you guys end up paying for Vault Guide to Investment Banking?

Also are ICAP doing anything this year?

no, type vault guide to IB pdf u will get a link, i don't see why not, nothing bout ending sws on their website
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1055
How long does BP take to send tests after sending off the app?
Treasury

did you manage to find it? I looked everywhere
did you manage to find it? I looked everywhere

Yeah lol, I have applied to it and received an email asking me to do an online test for it.
Yeah lol, I have applied to it and received an email asking me to do an online test for it.

what divisions are open?
what divisions are open?

Have a look on their open job listings, they are all there.

Latest

Trending

Trending