The Student Room Group

Application says incomplete and I'm about to cry

I've sent all the pertinent documents for the post loan application and have been calling frequently to check the status of my application. Nevertheless, today my online account shows a grey-colored message saying my application is incomplete.

I have to enrol next Wednesday and pay the fees for UCL, for which also I was granted an award that reduces my fees (which are home/EU fees by the way, since I've been living here from 2014 as EU family member).

I'm really panicking and about to cry since I'm getting scared of something going wrong. I can't afford to lose the scholarship at UCL since it's not transferable to the next year, and obviously cannot pay the MSc by myself.

When I call they always say that my account will be actualised but no one can actually tell what's going on with my application and all the changes I've been able to see online don't show the reason or what I do have to do next.

I really need to know now the real status of my application, who can check that and give more accurate information?
Hi parparcita

Just need to ask you some questions, how did you make your application was it on paper form or online?

Thanks Miriam
Original post by parparcita
I've sent all the pertinent documents for the post loan application and have been calling frequently to check the status of my application. Nevertheless, today my online account shows a grey-colored message saying my application is incomplete.

I have to enrol next Wednesday and pay the fees for UCL, for which also I was granted an award that reduces my fees (which are home/EU fees by the way, since I've been living here from 2014 as EU family member).

I'm really panicking and about to cry since I'm getting scared of something going wrong. I can't afford to lose the scholarship at UCL since it's not transferable to the next year, and obviously cannot pay the MSc by myself.

When I call they always say that my account will be actualised but no one can actually tell what's going on with my application and all the changes I've been able to see online don't show the reason or what I do have to do next.

I really need to know now the real status of my application, who can check that and give more accurate information?

Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi parparcita

Just need to ask you some questions, how did you make your application was it on paper form or online?

Thanks Miriam

I'm just going to quote the OP so they see the questions.
Reply 3
Hi parparcita

Thanks Miriam

Paper, because the online system failed and couldn't make it online. Anyhow, I have sent everything requested, and all my original documents were already sent back to me more than a week ago. I was told that yesterday or today I would see my account actualised. But the message displaying that my application is incomplete doesn't give much information and also I don't understand why it says so since I've sent everything.
Hi parparcita

You will need to contact the pgl team for them to access your account to check the status of the application.

Thanks Miriam
Reply 5
Hi parparcita

You will need to contact the pgl team for them to access your account to check the status of the application.

Thanks Miriam

Thanks Miriam,
But I've done that and they always say the information in the account will be amended, but it's the same.
Hi parparcita

Depending when it has been referred over to our pgl processing team it can take 7 working days.

Thanks Miriam
Reply 7
Hi parparcita

Thanks Miriam

Dear Miriam,

I've called yesterday and the advisor told me that my application should have been processed long ago since my documents were received on September 7.
However there's no change in my online status, and the problem is that I have to confirm with UCL if I'll be accepting an award (which deadline is Monday) and also enrol on Wednesday.

I need current information regarding my application status so I can accept or reject the award offer and also my place at the MSc.

Can someone from the PostLoan department contact me and check my information?
Original post by parparcita
Dear Miriam,

I've called yesterday and the advisor told me that my application should have been processed long ago since my documents were received on September 7.
However there's no change in my online status, and the problem is that I have to confirm with UCL if I'll be accepting an award (which deadline is Monday) and also enrol on Wednesday.

I need current information regarding my application status so I can accept or reject the award offer and also my place at the MSc.

Can someone from the Postgraduate Loan department contact me and check my information?

Hi parparcita

If your application was referred to the Postgraduate Loan team when you called, it will be reviewed within three to five working days.

If you do not see any update to your application online by then,
call us on

Tel: 0300 100 0031
(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 6.00pm)

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending