The Student Room Group

nothing to talk about with my GF. bored of each other

i have gotten bored with my relationship and most of our conversations feel like arkward silences. what should id do. i think the sparks gone. i feel like if we had more stuff to talk about we would be fine.

EDIT: when we first started talking i would enjoy the conversations and it was like this for a while then after a while it got boring so i felt like i had to do most of the work to keep the conversation going which helped, then after a bit i just couldnt think of anything to talk to her about and when this happened there was literally nothing for us to talk about. e.g we have told each other about everything about each other and everything we like doing. I can literally think of nothing to talk to her about. I don't think we are intrested in the same things either. All our conversations are boring and stale when we can think of something to talk about.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Keep her for the time being so you can still get some action while looking to line up a replacement.
Reply 2
Play a game of cards while sitting round a bag of Doritos and some red bull. I thought that was what most kids do these days anyway.
Reply 3
How on earth can you run out of things to talk about, how long you been together?

If there's nothing to talk about, then make up things, talk to her about something you have watched, read, did/do, ask about what she like to do and try to do it with her or at least to talk you through it even if it doesn't interest you...
Original post by Quantex
Keep her for the time being so you can still get some action while looking to line up a replacement.

You are the men that girls talk about when they say "men are trash"
Reply 5
"We're all fine here, all fine, thank you, how are you?" Han Solo (Peter Griffin)
"I've been better." Officer
"Well tell me what's up."
"Well, I'm in this relationship, I like her but it dosen't seem to be going anywhere."
"How often do you see each other?"
"Couple of times a week."
"Well maybe you could try and see each other a bit more and see if you connect more, and if not it might be time to move on. Thanks for calling.
This is Han Solo, and I'm going to be keeping you company for the next few hours right here, on the midnight shift."
"Somethings telling me it might be you..."
(Family Guy, Blue Harvest (Star Wars Ep4 parody) scene)
Original post by Shoeib
How on earth can you run out of things to talk about, how long you been together?

If there's nothing to talk about, then make up things, talk to her about something you have watched, read, did/do, ask about what she like to do and try to do it with her or at least to talk you through it even if it doesn't interest you...

2 months
Reply 7
How long have you been together?
Reply 8
Original post by anonamus enginER
2 months

Yeah if you're out of stuff to talk about after 2 months, find someone else.

Try and dump her as she climaxes, just for a great story.
Are either of you socially awkward?
Are you long distance?
i have gotten bored with my relationship and most of our conversations feel like arkward silences. what should id do. i think the sparks gone. i feel like if we had more stuff to talk about we would be fine.

EDIT: when we first started talking i would enjoy the conversations and it was like this for a while then after a while it got boring so i felt like i had to do most of the work to keep the conversation going which helped, then after a bit i just couldnt think of anything to talk to her about and when this happened there was literally nothing for us to talk about. e.g we have told each other about everything about each other and everything we like doing. I can literally think of nothing to talk to her about. I don't think we are intrested in the same things either. All our conversations are boring and stale when we can think of something to talk about.

Mines the same right now and theres nothing u can actually do about it apart from leave her and find someone with the same interests and that was the best solution for me to find someone with the same interests xx
Original post by NBingham
How long have you been together?

Private message ?
Original post by YaliaV
Are either of you socially awkward?

no
Original post by Anonymous
Are you long distance?

no but we are about to be tommorow cos that when we both go to our universities
no

Maybe you've just lost interest in each other.
Mate. It's over. Move on brother!
have you tried sex?
get a piece of dat pussy
Just have sex if you're bored
Original post by MPforDragonstone
Just have sex if you're bored

noooooo i don't want to have sex before marriage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending