The Student Room Group

Have you ever been on report in school?

I was on report about 7 times in secondary school/sixth form; maths report in year 9 and the rest were punctuality reports.

Scroll to see replies

Yep and not just that looool they were jokes hahaha
Yep in year 7, I remember I thought it was the end of the world for me
Nah they needed some students with clean slates
Reply 4
I was on report for most of my secondary school life
Reply 5
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Yep and not just that looool they were jokes hahaha

I know I found it jokes too to be honest lol. What was yours for?
most of secondary school, but still made it out and now have a degree.
Reply 7
Original post by Whatshallbe
Yep in year 7, I remember I thought it was the end of the world for me

lol what was it for?
Reply 8
Original post by Yaboi
I was on report for most of my secondary school life

How comes?
Original post by wonderuss
I know I found it jokes too to be honest lol. What was yours for?

Always came to school late, punctuality has never been my strong suit. And behaviour in lessons mainly lol
Reply 11
Original post by Saddam1215
most of secondary school, but still made it out and now have a degree.

Yeah it was just kind of just a fear tactic in my school. After a while I didn't really care about them at all. I'm going to university this October.
Yeah it was just kind of just a fear tactic in my school. After a while I didn't really care about them at all. I'm going to university this October.

i used to actually mess about quite alot, i think it was the hormones lol
Reply 13
Been on it a few times. **** system. Just be good for the 2 or so weeks and then just go back to what you normally do, rinse and repeat.
Not quite sure what 'on report' means but I did get a lot of detentions and 'ripping-into's from teachers, particularly later on in my school life. Usually for not bothering to do homework or messing about in lessons lol.
I was on report about 7 times in secondary school/sixth form; maths report in year 9 and the rest were punctuality reports.

Never been on report personally. Although my class was a bit rowdy :banana: so we got kicked out of our classroom at break and lunch all the way from year 7 to year 11 :dancing:. We set a record in our school actually :giggle:...
Reply 16
Original post by Rarest
Been on it a few times. **** system. Just be good for the 2 or so weeks and then just go back to what you normally do, rinse and repeat.

Lol exactly
Reply 17
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Not quite sure what 'on report' means but I did get a lot of detentions and 'ripping-into's from teachers, particularly later on in my school life. Usually for not bothering to do homework or messing about in lessons lol.

Being on report means you're given a card that you give to your teacher in each lesson that they have to sign and 'report' on your behaviour or punctuality. It's basically a means of monitoring.
(edited 6 years ago)
No.
Being on report means you're given a card that you give to your teacher in each lesson that they have to sign and 'report' on your behaviour or punctuality. It's basically a means of monitoring.

Oh lol. Yeah we never had that in our school.

Quick Reply

Latest