The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FemaleBo55
havent been on here for a very long time :smile:

ooo fancy seeing you here! :lol:
Indecisive - got some decisions to make
Original post by Dr Strange
:ahee: Aww that's good to hear :yep: So have you been sleeping then? :tongue:
But y'know, I can't believe that you wouldn't even attempt to change your sleeping pattern for some fairy dust :colonhash: Laziness has reached new heights, I see :rofl: So what you be willing to do it for? :holmes:

Slept last night yep.
:lol: laziness has not reached the peak of the mountain... yet
Not even love, mate. Lindors chocolate bars if I hadn't cut down on my chocolate intake. Tough luck :tongue:
Original post by My Moon <3
I have no one anymore :frown:

My cutie, what do you mean? :hugs:
Aww that's good :biggrin: Should do so more often :slap:
:shock: Whaaaaaat? :shock: I dread to even imagine what the peak might look like :rofl:
:toofunny: Hmm, okay. So if someone were to put Lindor chocolate bar in front of you, you wouldn't go for it? :colone:
Aww that's good :biggrin: Should do so more often :slap:
:shock: Whaaaaaat? :shock: I dread to even imagine what the peak might look like :rofl:
:toofunny: Hmm, okay. So if someone were to put Lindor chocolate bar in front of you, you wouldn't go for it? :colone:

I imagine it was staying awake the previous night. By that logic, I should stay awake every other day :rofl:
Maybe, it is beyond your imagination :u:
Well, the chocolate would beg me. No way am I going to turn it down now. :colonhash: real chocolate, dr! :biggrin:
feeling relieved

I killed someone, the police were after me. Police had already been to my nans house looking for me, a bit later I went to my nans house and tried to use her debit card ...but somehow accidentally used mine, and this alerted them and they came looking for me there. I just about managed to leg it. I got to the train station and somehow managed to sneak onboard a train despite having no ticket. Somehow they got tipped off about that as well ...and I was dodging guards on the train. They knew all my friends and family too and had people going rounds there's looking for me ... which lead to more close shaves. I had barely any money too, Everything I did ...it's like they had a way of tracking it. It was like I was on that Chanel 4 show Hunted

Eventually they caught up with me, and there was no escape...........

quite depressing really. Then I woke up and realized it was only a dream.

still kinda depressing though to know you can be tracked,hunted and traced so readily
I feel soooooooooo oooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Spoiler

:colonhash: Every other day isn't good enough :naughty: A proper sleeping pattern, which involves egetting a good amount of sleep every single day, will certainly be more beneficial :yes:
:rofl: I think so too :redface:
I knewwwwwww it! :toofunny: So now we can up the offer: how would you like a month's supply of Lindor chocolate? :beard: I mean come on - all you'd have to do is try to sort your sleeping pattern out :colonhash: :lol: And then all that chocolate would be yours :colone:
looking for motivation
:colonhash: Every other day isn't good enough :naughty: A proper sleeping pattern, which involves egetting a good amount of sleep every single day, will certainly be more beneficial :yes:
:rofl: I think so too :redface:
I knewwwwwww it! :toofunny: So now we can up the offer: how would you like a month's supply of Lindor chocolate? :beard: I mean come on - all you'd have to do is try to sort your sleeping pattern out :colonhash: :lol: And then all that chocolate would be yours :colone:

IF I could fall asleep that is :lol:
I feel really :proud: about this :biggrin:
:drool: craving chocolate :drool: :drool: GIVE ME :puppyeyes:

Spoiler

Like **** because the jump from GCSE to a level is intense, still hating myself for only getting a 4 in English limiting my options for dentistry(my dream) and all my school friends at 6 form went to a residential where as I'm stuck in college. . . 😭
Homesick, and looking back at the days when life was so easy and everything was handed to me on a silver platter
Good bad mood. Bad good mood. Not sure which way round
Bored, procrastinating, my nose is stuffy no matter how many times I blow it, my head is aching, my feet are cold. Sigh.
Argh lol can feel a cold on the way. If I am ill, can I get away with staying in bed all day :colone:
Aww :console: Sleepless nights aren't nice, I know :redface: But have you tried anything to improve your sleeping pattern? :holmes:

:colonhash: I know you do :colonhash: You didn't even have to say that :rofl:

:rofl: Oi this isn't fair :colonhash: Using those puppy eyes to get chocolate :noway:That's exploitation right there :colonhash:

Spoiler

Aww :console: Sleepless nights aren't nice, I know :redface: But have you tried anything to improve your sleeping pattern? :holmes:

:colonhash: I know you do :colonhash: You didn't even have to say that :rofl:

:rofl: Oi this isn't fair :colonhash: Using those puppy eyes to get chocolate :noway:That's exploitation right there :colonhash:

Spoiler

Once upon a time... :hide: now I just go with the flow.
But Dr, I am just making it clear :biggrin:
No, it's called persuasion :tongue:

Spoiler

Aww - same here tbh :colonhash: :five: :lol:
:rofl: Oh really? :colonhash: But it's pretty easy to guess what kinds of things you'd be proud of, so you didn't need to :tongue:

:colonhash: It's called persuasion, is it? :colonhash: In that case I shall not be persuaded :colonhash: Try harder :colonhash: :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Feeling motivated

Not even half past ten yet and that's one room in my flat fully painted. Just two more to go :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
kinda sh*t.

Latest