The Student Room Group

Cambridge Land Economy

Would I stand a chance in getting an interview for Cambridge land economy?
Gcse: 5A* 6A 1B
As: AAAB (economics, geography, financial studies, maths respectively)
Predictions: A*AAA(economics, geography, financial studies, maths respectively)
A* in GCSE in maths, econ, geog
Have work experience in finance sector
(Providing I do well in TSA)
Thanks
Original post by mbatshuayi
Would I stand a chance in getting an interview for Cambridge land economy?
Gcse: 5A* 6A 1B
As: AAAB (economics, geography, financial studies, maths respectively)
Predictions: A*AAA(economics, geography, financial studies, maths respectively)
A* in GCSE in maths, econ, geog
Have work experience in finance sector
(Providing I do well in TSA)
Thanks

If your predicted at least their minimum requirement, you're likely to get interview as long as they think the prediction is credible enough.
But getting an interview is the easiest part of Cambridge application. They interview anyone who has realistic chance of getting an offe = 70-80% of all applicants.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by vincrows
If your predicted at least their minimum requirement, you're likely to get interview as long as they think the prediction is credible enough.
But getting an interview is the easiest part of Cambridge application. They interview anyone who has realistic chance of getting an offe = 70-80% of all applicants.

True, apparently you even do an assessment during the interview. Still unsure whether i should go for it
True, apparently you even do an assessment during the interview. Still unsure whether i should go for it

It's only one choice among 5 you can put on ucas.
Reply 4
It's only one choice among 5 you can put on ucas.

I know but it means id have to do my application by mid october, which ive barely worked on cos i didnt think id apply oxbridge. Was hoping on warwick as first choice before
I know but it means id have to do my application by mid october, which ive barely worked on cos i didnt think id apply oxbridge. Was hoping on warwick as first choice before

It'd only depend on whether and how much you want to study at Cambridge. You're the only person who can answer that and make a decision. :wink:
Reply 6
It'd only depend on whether and how much you want to study at Cambridge. You're the only person who can answer that and make a decision. :wink:

Cheers mate i'll most likely apply long as i know i can stand a chance, Cambridge would be a dream

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending