Reply 1
Original post by JimmyQ1994
Anyone in the process of completing their application for this course

I am finishing my application.:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by cnaip
I am finishing my application.:smile:

Hi
I submitted mine on 13th Oct, it’s been ‘under review by the department’ since 19th Oct. The wait is killing me.
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your background, engineering student?
Reply 3
Anyone in the process of completing their application for this course

I submitted my application on 30th October - the wait begins!

Background... Mechanical Engineering student, been on placement with an aerospace company the past year, how about you?
Reply 4
Original post by RobS1995

Background... Mechanical Engineering student, been on placement with an aerospace company the past year, how about you?

I graduated last year in mechanical engineering from Loughborough.
Been working in my family owned business which is an engineering company
Reply 5
I graduated last year in mechanical engineering from Loughborough.
Been working in my family owned business which is an engineering company

Nice! Best of luck and let us know if you hear anything!
Reply 6
Hi
I submitted mine on 13th Oct, it’s been ‘under review by the department’ since 19th Oct. The wait is killing me.
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your background, engineering student?

I'm a mechanical engineer working in a multinational oil and gas company.
Reply 7
Has anyone had an interview yet?
Reply 8

Have you had an interview yet? I am also a mechanical engineering student. I was also on placement, but in a product development/innovation company.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by ProfJay
Have you had an interview yet? I am also a mechanical engineering student. I was also on placement, but in a product development/innovation company.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes I had an interview on 5/12/17 - yet to hear anything back, but I was told it may not be until the end of Jan. Have you had an interview?
Reply 10
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes I had an interview on 5/12/17 - yet to hear anything back, but I was told it may not be until the end of Jan. Have you had an interview?

I was also interviewed last week and I was told the same thing. It's so hard waiting. lol. I guess you applied for funding?
Original post by ProfJay
I was also interviewed last week and I was told the same thing. It's so hard waiting. lol. I guess you applied for funding?

The wait is so frustrating! No I haven't atm, what have you applied for?
Reply 12
The wait is so frustrating! No I haven't atm, what have you applied for?

I pretty much just ticked the box that says I am interested in funding. lol. I also applied for gates scholarship.
Original post by ProfJay
I pretty much just ticked the box that says I am interested in funding. lol. I also applied for gates scholarship.

Oh, yeah I did that actually haha. Let me know if you hear anything!
Reply 14
Oh, yeah I did that actually haha. Let me know if you hear anything!

Lol! I sure will! Fingers crossed. I keep refreshing my Applicant portal everyday. haha
Reply 15
Submitted my application on 22 Nov. Still under review by department.:headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire:
Reply 16
Original post by QL1019
Submitted my application on 22 Nov. Still under review by department.:headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire:

You probably will interview in January or end of December. Not too sure about December due to the Christmas break. It is a batch by batch process I guess.
Reply 17
Original post by ProfJay
You probably will interview in January or end of December. Not too sure about December due to the Christmas break. It is a batch by batch process I guess.
I hope so. Thank you for this. The waiting is really difficult and your words made me feel better.:h:
Reply 18
Original post by QL1019
I hope so. Thank you for this. The waiting is really difficult and your words made me feel better.:h:

No worries :smile: Same here! lol. I have been obsessively checking my applicant portal!
Reply 19
Hey guys, I've had an interview on Dec, 8th...good to see that you guys are as excited as I am. Checking the portal daily..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending