The Student Room Group

OCR AS Physics revision

I've just begun my AS physics and want to start revising early, can anyone direct me to a website or set of videos that are really helpful when it comes to OCR physics AS revision.
p.s. I'm taking part B of the physics AS course, I dont know wether this means anything, Thank you.
Original post by Elliot ford
I've just begun my AS physics and want to start revising early, can anyone direct me to a website or set of videos that are really helpful when it comes to OCR physics AS revision.
p.s. I'm taking part B of the physics AS course, I dont know wether this means anything, Thank you.

Hiya,

(This is really bizarre - I just replied to someone doing the OCR Physics A course with pretty much the same question haha!)

Well again, I'm going to recommend the DrPhysicsA channel on YouTube. His videos are clear and well explained so hopefully you find them useful.

Good luck with AS Physics :smile:
Original post by doctor2be2022
Hiya,

(This is really bizarre - I just replied to someone doing the OCR Physics A course with pretty much the same question haha!)

Well again, I'm going to recommend the DrPhysicsA channel on YouTube. His videos are clear and well explained so hopefully you find them useful.

Good luck with AS Physics :smile:

It's really weird. Both threads have the same title and same first few lines
Original post by novaswofter
It's really weird. Both threads have the same title and same first few lines

one of u must have either copied each other, or u ate the same person
Original post by 00sevenmagic
one of u must have either copied each other, or u ate the same person

Not op mate

Quick Reply