The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:frown: people can't take it when they're wrong. I'm always the one to back down but not before ways to hurt me are found. 'Oh I forgot, your mentally ill. You have THAT illness' :cry2: Thanks a bunch, it's okay for you pick on me for little little tidbits, but these same things, I notice you do yourself. So it's only okay for people to do as they please, but me, I'm just supposed to keep my mouth shut, say nothing, and watch these double standards people have :laugh: SICK OF IT :colonhash:
Had breakdowns so been trying to recover from those. I need sleep. :s-smilie:
Original post by sabahshahed294
Had breakdowns so been trying to recover from those. I need sleep. :s-smilie:

Aww :console: Feel free to PM me if you want :jumphug:
I am going tp cry do ****ing much. I lied it never did get better. I just ignored it.
No matter how much I clean myself. I still feel taineted
Go ahead. Hurt me. Physically or with words. Doesn't matter does it. Lol lol ofc I dont matter. I never did and never will.
If you dont ill judt do ot myself. Yeah befor eyou do.b
I hate how my fridays especually are always spoilt. Its supposed to be like eid instead its always nearing breakdowns. I hate ridays.
Aw no :hugs: :frown: :frown:
You have to have the power to say whatever comes to your mind at the exact moment. Don't leave it in your head, just SAY IT even it hurts them.
They don't think whether what they're gna say is gna hurt you (they actually find ways to do hurt you :redface:) so why should you? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,
Thinking of a solution ma chérie, just hold one :jumphug:
Xx
Original post by KittenMediaya
Aw no :hugs: :frown: :frown:
You have to have the power to say whatever comes to your mind at the exact moment. Don't leave it in your head, just SAY IT even it hurts them.
They don't think whether what they're gna say is gna hurt you (they actually find ways to do hurt you :redface:) so why should you? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's no point sis. At least, though I'd rather not have this happening, I'm getting stronger because of it. Slowly becoming immune to it :biggrin: :proud: Just sometimes it gets to me :sigh:
More strength needed to keep it shut nowadays than to just speak. But I don't want world war 3 to break out :rofl:
Original post by KittenMediaya
Dear you,
Thinking of a solution ma chérie, just hold one :jumphug:
Xx

:jumphug: Ma Chèrie, no need.
My solution, rant it off, get it off the chest :tongue:
And just continue progressing...
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9311

Hang on a minute. If Spongebob is a sponge, how come he isn't on fire too, and more importantly, he lives UNDERWATER, how could a fire start in the first place?!?!
Happy that my new TV arrived today :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:argh:
Why will this headache not go away :indiff:
:colonhash:
Exceptionally studious.
Bad day :redface: As is tomorrow.
Bored out of my mind! Waiting for some tv shows to come back and for some new games to come out :redface:
Original post by Dr Strange
Aww - same here tbh :colonhash: :five: :lol:
:rofl: Oh really? :colonhash: But it's pretty easy to guess what kinds of things you'd be proud of, so you didn't need to :tongue:

:colonhash: It's called persuasion, is it? :colonhash: In that case I shall not be persuaded :colonhash: Try harder :colonhash: :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:five: ah your natural instinct is to be grumpy too hmm? :tongue:
Is that so? :biggrin: I will always have something to feel proud of this way :proud:
:puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: come on, I had a bad day, as bad days go :frown: (OMG LOOLLLOL BUT i might aswell get something out of a crap day)

Spoiler

Spoiler

The part of my head which hit the ceiling is really really hurting me. Ouch 😣😣😣😣😣
After a phase of just accepting it as it is, I've found myself obsessing over my first year grade again and it's quite unhealthy. I didn't do bad at all, quite decent given what had I to go through last year and I'm definitely in.a good position to apply for internships wherever I like essentially.

I just feel like I'm capable of better, and if certain factors were removed I would've achieved the grade I desired. Oh well, hopefully this feeling will pass, I get all the support I need to remove those factors and do much better

Roll on second year

I'm also 20 in 3 hours and 29 mins and I'm more obsessed with a silly result I got almost 3 months ago :emo:

Latest