The Student Room Group

I want a girlfriend badly, i try to not want one but i just can't help it?

Man girls have put me through sooooo much in the past year, ones caused me to be suicidal, another has broke my heart, another one made me feel like absolute **** and i still want one?! FFS, i mean all i want is a girl who has the same interests as me and someone who i can have intimate cuddles with while watching Netflix... But i'm such a pussy and haven't tried pulling any girl in my college, only on holiday and online. How can i go about getting a girlfriend or just stop wanting one completely?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
Original post by Anonymous
Man girls have put me through sooooo much in the past year, ones caused me to be suicidal, another has broke my heart, another one made me feel like absolute **** and i still want one?! FFS, i mean all i want is a girl who has the same interests as me and someone who i can have intimate cuddles with while watching Netflix... But i'm such a pussy and haven't tried pulling any girl in my college, only on holiday and online. How can i go about getting a girlfriend or just stop wanting one completely?

To be fair buddy :frown: I'm 32, and I have suffered similar, I've been single for 5 and half years now, online dating sucks, I can chat to girls, but can get nervous very suddenly at times. It's terrible when I go to the gym and see so many girls normally all around with boyfriends :frown: I know your pain.
Reply 3
I want a bf so bad too but the first steps is self love and always putting your self first for the time being then , once you reach that good stage where no one can knock you down girls will see the change in you. A good female will come your way cherish and love you like no other
Based zeus
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3eo8uwOAc9I

And no fap and meditation

I don't think you can stop wanting a girlfriend as I am similar to you, guys have put me through so much **** yet I still want a boyfriend...
However, if you exclude yourself from social situations in which you can meet girls maybe you should be part of it, get to know people better, and never ever rush into anything before you know them properly.
You are not a pussy, you are scared by the sounds of things, you have been hurt before and you don't want to put yourself through that again, I know I am. But you need to open your mind up and realise that yes you probably will get hurt again, but every hurt is one step closer to finding your match.
Reply 6
bump
Reply 7
are you 17?
Reply 8
Original post by eden3
are you 17?

Yes
Reply 9
Yes

yeah I definitely know who you are.

Either start actually talking to girls IRL or stop seeking your happiness and validation from one person. A girlfriend won't miraculously appear in front of you
Reply 10
Original post by eden3
are you 17?

Lol dudehow did you guess his age
Reply 11
Original post by eden3

Either start actually talking to girls IRL or stop seeking your happiness and validation from one person. A girlfriend won't miraculously appear in front of you

Zaj
Yes ryan X.O
You desperate puppy
we all want someone to hug at the end of a hard day.
Original post by eden3

How can I start a conversation with a girl in public tho. My friend normally approaches them, introduces me and then I see if it goes somewhere. How can I do it by myself?
dude focus on something else,

you sound desperate
You saying stuff like this is just a bit creepy and makes you seem desperate.
Girls don't like that! Just don't put too much emphasis on it and you'll meet a girl when you're not expecting to.
Reply 17
How can I start a conversation with a girl in public tho. My friend normally approaches them, introduces me and then I see if it goes somewhere. How can I do it by myself?

it's kinda weird in public so just chat to the ones at college.

You just open your mouth and speak. Seriously. Stop overthinking it. Girls are human beings, they're not same intergalactic species FFS.

Stop putting them on a pedestal and thinking they're better than you. Because the fact that you're scared to approach them shows they are better in your mind.
and I want Kai to love me so badly even tho he killed me like 20 times before; yet I STILL love him TT^TT
how can I get him to love me? :cry:
Original post by Kai's Wife
and I want Kai to love me so badly even tho he killed me like 20 times before; yet I STILL love him TT^TT
how can I get him to love me? :cry:

Do something crazy. Like go and suck his ****.

Quick Reply

Latest