As or A2?
Reply 4
Original post by Iwillachieve
As or A2?

Just started A2
Original post by olivia131
Just started A2

I've just started AS but I can give you tips

Buy a revision and coursebook and finish the course book as fast as you can. Do all past papers and keep redoing them until you are acing the paper. Go on the syllabus and make sure to go through every topic in detail. Ask teacher questions and give them the papers to mark. Always do your homework
Reply 6
I've also just started A2! The key is definitely to make useful revision cards and notes and test yourself at the end of a topic, I'm fortunate enough that my teacher is incredible and she tests us at the end of every topic which is so helpful. I like to use a rough notebook in class to make notes, then make neater notes outside of the lesson, that have only the best information on so you have neat notes that you've also looked at twice already before any tests and further revision. Also, use youtube, there are plenty of psychology teachers who have made videos that offer really good information and sometimes it helps if you are just struggling with a topic to hear someone else explain it. I would also suggest keeping your folder and notes very neat. It helps so much when you want to revise as you can go straight to one topic and see how many resources you have on that topic. It's also extremely important you understand the exams and structure of them such as what AO1, AO2 and AO3 actually mean in an essay. Make essay plans for all the possible essays that may come up in the exams, make sure you have enough (about 4) evaluation points. I'd love to get an A* like you, so good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending