The Student Room Group

Not meeting IELTS Requirement for LSE Bsc Management?

So I achieved overall band 8, with 9 in listening, 8.5 in reading, 7 in writing and 6.5 in speaking.

However, they ask for 7 in all four components and 7.5 overall.

I planned to submit my application about early November. So do u guys think I should just submit this result to LSE or don't submit it and wait for them to give me a conditional offer for IELTS?

Also I got an C for IGCSE first language which they required a B. However, I am predicted a 6 in English A SL which is what they require. Do you guys think LSE will consider me as passing their English requirement?
Original post by Mathyyy
So I achieved overall band 8, with 9 in listening, 8.5 in reading, 7 in writing and 6.5 in speaking.

However, they ask for 7 in all four components and 7.5 overall.

I planned to submit my application about early November. So do u guys think I should just submit this result to LSE or don't submit it and wait for them to give me a conditional offer for IELTS?

Also I got an C for IGCSE first language which they required a B. However, I am predicted a 6 in English A SL which is what they require. Do you guys think LSE will consider me as passing their English requirement?

Contact them before applying so you know for sure they ll accept one of your English qualifications
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Contact them before applying so you know for sure they ll accept one of your English qualifications

Okay I will contact them and ask them.

Thanksss
Reply 3
Original post by Mathyyy
Okay I will contact them and ask them.

Thanksss

May I know how did you do at the end? I have a similar score as you, so I am thinking if I should take the offer. It is really a struggle for me to achieve the language requirement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending