The Student Room Group

FP score required for each deanery 2017?

Im sure theres a table/graph that shows what score you need to get into each foundation deanery, i cant find it could anyone help please?
would be great if it said what the score needed for each trust within the deanery is too. thanks!
Reply 2

that document doesnt say what score you need to get into each deanery? it says what the average score (SJT + EPM) was for each medical school but doesnt help in working out where to apply
Original post by tpxvs
that document doesnt say what score you need to get into each deanery? it says what the average score (SJT + EPM) was for each medical school but doesnt help in working out where to apply

If you look at Page 16, in the last 2 columns (lowest allocated score), these are the lowest EPM + SJT scores that got accepted, and from those scores subtract 34 (which is the lowest score your EPM can be), then it will give u the lowest SJT score that got accepted for each UoA
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by EternalDoom
If you look at Page 16, in the last 2 columns (lowest allocated score), these are the lowest EPM + SJT scores that got accepted, and from those scores subtract 34 (which is the lowest score your EPM can be), then it will give u the lowest SJT score that got accepted for each UoA

thank you very much! any idea how to find out about individual trusts?
Reply 5
Original post by tpxvs
thank you very much! any idea how to find out about individual trusts?

You can't really. Also there won't be a ranking for each individual trust as you don't rank trusts, you rank jobs. So there might be very cometitive and very unpopular jobs within the same trust. All you can do is ask around to get a feel for if somewhere is a popular area.

Or just use your imagination: popular places tend to be big shiny cities with lots of fancy hospitals and cool amenities. Unpopular places tend to be DGHs in towns you've never heard of. Don't ask me why, I like little DGHs and I've heard mostly excellent things about training in smaller hospitals. But it doesn't tend to be popular
Reply 6
https://jchui.xyz/projects/fpas-calc/

This calculator is excellent to help decide. Lots of other interesting information on there too!
Original post by Wallam
https://jchui.xyz/projects/fpas-calc/

This calculator is excellent to help decide. Lots of other interesting information on there too!

My new favourite plaything. Thanks for the link.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending