The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,
I hate that I miss you.
It's eating me up inside

Me
Dear you
I do not understand what your problem is.
Is it that I am apparently reserved? Or is it that you are jealous for some odd reason? Or is it that I knew about him when no one else did, and I didn't tell anyone, everything could have been prevented? Or is it that outwardly it looks as though I haven't been through enough? Or is it that you just hate me, some people's souls hate each other?
You have SO MUCH going for you. You have so many people at your side. You have your friends, your family, your teachers and the community. You are pretty, you are clever, you have sense, you know how to live alone, you haven't financial difficulties, you have.. and the list goes on...
Never, sis never have I claimed to be perfect. In any way or form. So what is this problem against me? Maybe I need to give it up altogether. I cook and clean after you, I do all your chores, I MUST obey and do as you say or you'll make a BIG FAT fuss out of it, and ofc no one can say anything to you. So I just get told hmmm. Every little thing, you cannot let go. Idk what this life is, but let it go, and we both can have some semblence of peace.
WHY ME?! I AM BEYOND SICK OF IT. I AM SO F*CKING TIRED OF IT. I LEGIT GIVE UP NOW. I GIVE UP WITH YOU. TOTALLY. HOW LONG DO I HOLD MY PATIENCE FOR? YOU CANNOT GET MORE TEARS OUT OF ME, I AM ALREADY ON MY WAY TO BLINDNESS.

FOR YOU IS YOUR WAY, FOR ME IS MINE. DO AS YOU PLEASE, SIS FOR THIS LIFE DOESN'T LAST FOR EVER. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE PEACE.

Please stop this hate thing against me.
Dear you
Every time you make me upset, I pray for you. I hope it cancels out any bud-duaa that come from my heart.
Loves.
Me :redface:
Dear pains
Stop. Please.
Kindly go away
Thanks
Dear you,

Why can't you ever just leave me alone?

Me.
Dear me
Come on, seriously? Don't be stupid :colonhash:
Dear all of you,

I'm sorry you had to go through the painful process of trying to befriend me before finding out how unbearable I am.
For future reference, I'll warn everyone who comes along.
If you could be so kind as to tell me what I did wrong, it would make the lives of a lot of people much easier with regards to me.

Thanks, and sorry again

Me
Dear people I've talked to on here
So I guess I owe you all an apology
I really am sorry, forgives?
It was a pleasure talking
And I wish I still could
But yh
Especially those who made it to being one of my faves on tsr
I won't message you but if you message, maybe I might reply.
Sorry I just stopped talking/messaging. Sorry I let you hear my nonsense. Sorry I hurt you somehow or upset you. Sorry for not being helpful enough. Sorry for putting you through my moods. Sorry for the sometimes one word replies. Sorry if you heard my suicidal thoughts. Sorry if I took so long to open up. Sorry for not opening up until you did. Sorry for not replying again. Sorry for all the things and more.
Hope you all have a really super dooper amazing life. Thank you for your help, consideration, hope, kindness, effort, all the talks that kept me going. Everything. I owe you so much which I can never repay.
I'll always keep you all in mind, my prayers are with you, whether you like this bit or not :tongue: lol
I hope life gives you the best. I'll miss talking, well I do miss talking.
:grouphugs:
Love me xx
You're leaving? :cry2:
Original post by qasim_96
You're leaving? :cry2:

Nope. I am beyond that point of making posts about leaving...and then not.
I'm around, going nowhere yet but I did just stop speaking to nearly everyone for my own selfish reasons rather than anything else. Need to apologise and thank them for everything, I guess.
No need to apologise. Take your time. If you feel that you need some time away or alone then feel free to do so. you don't need to justify your reasons for doing so. Do what you feel is right for you :smile:
No need to apologise. Take your time. If you feel that you need some time away or alone then feel free to do so. you don't need to justify your reasons for doing so. Do what you feel is right for you :smile:

Lol trust me there's a need to apologise. It's not just some time alone, mate don't think I'm going to message them unless they NEED help or want an ear to rant to.
I am not justifying, just apologising for wasting their time when we did talk. I haven't given my reasons why I don't want to talk, because they are selfish. Yh I am thanks Qasim bhai.
I hope they accept your apology :hugs:
Reply 3633
Dear Everyone,

I'm so bored right now. Is there anyone out there who can help keep me occupied? I'll buy you cookies...

Thanks,
Me
people dont understand how close we are, especially people with massive families and loads of relatives and friends
we are the only people that the other can rely on and plus the best bonds are formed during adversity and we have had enough of that
noone actually knows all the **** we have been through together but it has made us better friends :hugs:
we are only alive because of each other. So yes everyone may get 'homesick' or miss their family but it is a bit different for us and people dont get that, i wont stop missing you but hopefully we can get our own house together in the future, just us :hugs:
Dear me,

stop with tsr and actually revise

and you can forget about that chocolate and watching modern family ffs

stop being lazy bish
do you want 2 be homeles?

Sincerely Shrek xoxo
I hope they accept your apology :hugs:

They probs won't even see it lel :hugs:
Dear me
Can't believe you mucked up so bad
Dear 'I hope you know who'

I hope you get better soon because you've teared up my eyes and I feel for you :cry2:
I understand you so much :frown:

Love me xxx
Dear me
You're a mess
Admit it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending