The Student Room Group

Need ideas to stop a Thief

Not as much as a thief but a Chinese guy is using my pans and pots etc even after being told not to several times. Need prank ideas...

Can only think of laxatives but need ideas..
Original post by Untasered hobo
Not as much as a thief but a Chinese guy is using my pans and pots etc even after being told not to several times. Need prank ideas...

Just let him as long as he cleans up after. A bit of charity isn't a sin right?
Booby trap the place
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
Just let him as long as he cleans up after. A bit of charity isn't a sin right?

i wouldn't be as bothered if he asked but he just makes sure im out and then he does it.

When your're not using your pots and pans, put them in a suit case, and lock that suit case. This should at the very least stop him if he isn't a lock smith.
Reply 5
Tell him to wok away.
Worst trade deal ever, now china is raping our pots and pans, I suggest meeting him with fire and fury, make america great again amen.
Have you actually told him not to use them?
Original post by returnmigrant

+1
Original post by returnmigrant

Several times, so has another flatmate.
Several times, so has another flatmate.

Then you both need to confront him together. Not aggressively - knock on his door, take him into the kitchen and show him that this is your cupboard and this is your stuff. Then take him to Wilkos and help him buy his own pans.
Tell everyone to keep their pans in their room for a week or two. Then he will be forced to buy his own stuff which he will hopefully continue to use.
Shoot him.
Put superglue on the handles before he's due to cook.
Maybe he can't afford to buy his own pans? You should get him a cheap set of three from Argos or somewhere. I'm sure he would really appreciate your act of kindness, and you would have your own pans back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending