The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I have just been diagnosed with breast cancer and can't tell my family because my oldest son has depression and I can't/won't worry him

Very sorry to hear this, all the best with your recovery. Hopefully you find a solution to being able to tell your family, they would want to know to support you.
i wish i understood people's feeling better and for me to actually realise when im hurting someone without it being too late
i wish i could admit when im wrong and not carry on with an argument i know i wont win
and in all honesty, i wish some people actually understand me better tbh
idek at times i actually think im either autistic or have an anxiety disorder; but idk what to do about it?
Original post by qasim_96
Everything happens for the best. As someone who’s been in your position, I know what it feels like. But then after I realised that it was a good thing and happened for the best. It’ll take some time to get over it, but don’t forget that everything happens for a reason and you’ll be better off :h:

Thanks, but i will never be happy in life.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Thanks, but i will never be happy in life.

You will be one day. Bumpy roads often lead to beautiful destinations :h:
Whilst there are things I am beginning to likein myself, there are MANY things I dislike...
I just want to say that Japanese women are hot and I hate insects.
You will be one day. Bumpy roads often lead to beautiful destinations :h:

In some people's lives, not mine.
In some people's lives, not mine.

Including yours :tongue:
not including mine.
Including yours :tongue:

Not including mine
Not including mine

You just have to believe in yourself and be positive. Put in the hard work and the effort and it’ll pay off :smile:
I once loved a guy really bad but then I have to move to another city and I didn't even say good bye to him... but the what feels so bad is that I loved him so much that I can't find anyone able to replace him... so I'm constantly confused and alone :frown:
im tired of feeling invisible
It wasn't for the best because I saw him at the NCS graduation ceremony, and I realized I still have feelings. And him and her were still close. I have been crying since, 3 times today.

Try listening to this song. This makes my emotions go all over the place when i have a crush on a girl. It might make things worse dunno but just try it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsXcc_tC-o
Original post by Anonymous
Try listening to this song. This makes my emotions go all over the place when i have a crush on a girl. It might make things worse dunno but just try it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsXcc_tC-o

We recommending songs now? In which case, @TheAlchemistress I recommend this:
[video]https://youtu.be/BiQIc7fG9pA[/video]
It's scary knowing the fact that I won't be around in the next century.
I wish I could block you out of my life, but I hate that we still care about each other so much so can't cut each other out of our lives.
I am such a huge disappointment, especially for my parents. I can't shake this feeling that everyone would be better off without me. I've deleted most means of contact people have, now only email, whatsapp, my phone, (and lol tsr) remain. I've stopped speaking to most online people, which is a lot of people, not just from tsr lel.
Yet other things make me feel like I am getting better, recovering slowly. Am I just kidding myself or is this for real?
I've been having many nightmares lately... I am scared to fall asleep. Normally, when I dream or have a nightmare, I tend to know it's not real. But these feel too real, shakes me when I wake up. Even the good dreams make me sad, because I want them to be real.
I love big tits. I love small tits. I love medium tits. I LOVE TITS
awww; I'm really upset that you have to feel this way :frown:
and you're not a disappointment because I'm really glad I met you tbh; you seem like a really nice and friendly person. My DMs are always open if you want to talk; it doesn't have to be about your problems; it could literally be anything. If you want someone to talk to I'm here. Hope this helped :smile: xxx

Latest