The Student Room Group

Is Vampire Diaries any good?

I came across the sound track on youtube randomly and I really liked it, Ive come across it a couple of times on netflix.

Is it worth watching?
Original post by AlQaholic
I came across the sound track on youtube randomly and I really liked it, Ive come across it a couple of times on netflix.

Is it worth watching?

Yeah definitely... its a bit long to go from the start but its pretty good :biggrin:

If you don't get into it from the first 5/10 episodes, don't bother watching the rest
Reply 2
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Yeah definitely... its a bit long to go from the start but its pretty good :biggrin:

If you don't get into it from the first 5/10 episodes, don't bother watching the rest

Thank you!!! :biggrin: I will binge watch the first 5 episodes tonight and I'll get back to you haha it looks like somethng I could get into
Reply 3
It’s 100% worth it. It’s my favourite show of all time ( along side one tree hill 😉) but yeah I agree. Watch the first 5 episodes and if you don’t like it don’t carry on bc it is quite dark and not for everyone. Also because it’s fully finished you can watch it from the start till the end without any of the annoying season finales 😂😂

Is it worth watching?

No.
Thank you!!! :biggrin: I will binge watch the first 5 episodes tonight and I'll get back to you haha it looks like somethng I could get into

Nice! Hope you enjoy it... there is a lot to watch make sure you have time though :biggrin:

I watched it as it was coming out, it gets better as you go along
yes until nina dobrev leaves then it just drags and the ending disappoints but i was so invested i had to watch till the end
watch seaso 1 to 3 ann 4 if you relaly like it. The rest of it is ****
Reply 8
season 5 and 6 are the best

Quick Reply

Latest