The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Graduate Offer Holders - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone just get an email saying something like ' welcome to LSE' from their accommodation??!!??!!??/
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 421
I wonder if I apply for the pre sessional English course after I received CAS, will I receive a new CAS and how long does it take?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 422
Original post by swkr
I remember having something similar on my portal when I applied for a deferral last year.

It turned out to be a technical issue which they fixed once I got in touch with grad admis.

Great news on the offer. Congratulations. :smile:

I am facing the same situation now and I emailed grad admission, but still no reply. I am just wondering if it will affect my progress of CAS (i am an oversea student)
Did you contact the admission by mail or call?
Reply 423
Original post by SIUKKK
I am facing the same situation now and I emailed grad admission, but still no reply. I am just wondering if it will affect my progress of CAS (i am an oversea student)
Did you contact the admission by mail or call?

Does facing the same situation mean that you applied for pre-sessional course and you still do not receive a CAS?
How long should I wait before following up a second time? My status has been "under consideration" for 14 weeks, and I followed up a first time over a month ago to which I was told they would reach out to the Department regarding my application and notify me of a decision.

I can't imagine why it's taking this long so close to the start of the academic year.
Hey folks, First of all congratulations on your admission. Would appreciate it if you could post your gre scores (if you took it vs the gmat) and your major? I ended up getting a 165 Q/165 V/6 (essay) but I'm not sure the quant isn't good enough (hence the reason for this post). Cheers
Hello! Has anyone here reinstated their offer for 2018-19?
Original post by dumbidadum
Hello! Has anyone here reinstated their offer for 2018-19?

I'm planning to. Have you?
Original post by Arian93
I'm planning to. Have you?

Yep! Did it around mid-July.

Did you write a new PS? I'm thinking if I should tweak mine. Also, any idea about the chances of offer for a reinstated application?

Hello may I ask if you requested for a deferral before reinstating please.
Original post by Sammy2534
Hello may I ask if you requested for a deferral before reinstating please.

Hey! I filed for reinstatement directly, and did not request for a deferral.
Original post by Arian93
Did you write a new PS? I'm thinking if I should tweak mine. Also, any idea about the chances of offer for a reinstated application?

I have applied for the same courses, so I didn't really tweak my PS. And I read in some forums that the chances of deferral are few, and that most reinstatement applications do turn out successful. So hoping for the best!
Hey I just got an approval for a deferral for my program after a few days of submitting and I'm so relieved. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for a reply ^_^

Also I wonder when they will send the new offer letter and allow me to reapply for a graduate support fund as I didn't get it this year. In fact it might be great to creat a new post for "LSE PG Application 2018-19" so those who defer or reinstate to next year can get a chance to chat and share experiences.
Original post by Sammy2534
Hey I just got an approval for a deferral for my program after a few days of submitting and I'm so relieved. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for a reply ^_^

Also I wonder when they will send the new offer letter and allow me to reapply for a graduate support fund as I didn't get it this year. In fact it might be great to creat a new post for "LSE PG Application 2018-19" so those who defer or reinstate to next year can get a chance to chat and share experiences.

Congratulations! :smile:
Congratulations! :smile:

Thank you so much and I hope you'll get new offer soon. Also may I ask which program you've been offered and will be reinstating to please ^_^

I've created another discussion for postgraduate application in 2018 so I look forward to chatting with you there as we will potentially be joining LSE next year ^_^
Original post by Nathan9087
Thank you so much and I hope you'll get new offer soon. Also may I ask which program you've been offered and will be reinstating to please ^_^

I've created another discussion for postgraduate application in 2018 so I look forward to chatting with you there as we will potentially be joining LSE next year ^_^

Great! Could you share the link? It's good to have a place to vent all the anxiety! I had an offer for MSc Media, Communication and Development and have requested for reinstatement to the same course.
Great! Could you share the link? It's good to have a place to vent all the anxiety! I had an offer for MSc Media, Communication and Development and have requested for reinstatement to the same course.

Sure here you are ^_^

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4961510
i belive that collage is a waste of time for people
Original post by PangeaMangea
I applied four weeks ago, and received an offer for MSc Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation yesterday! That was quick! Anyone else doing the same degree? :smile:

Congrats!!! Did you take the gmat or gre? if yes, how did you do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending