The Student Room Group

Does my crush like me?

This thread is no longer needed as I now dislike him so.. awkward....
(edited 6 years ago)
Haha I guess so, it's not him I'm worried about, it's what other people will say. Scots are savage :biggrin:
SHE wears short skirts, you wear tshirts and shes cheer captain whilst you're on the bleachers. Arent you just dreaming about the day when he wakes up and finds that what he's looking for has been there the whole time? Cos he belongs with you and only youuu.
This should be a tv drama/soap
Anna, Lauren, Bethany, Jeremy, Jimmy, Mickey.......
I do love that Taylor Swift song x
are you objectively attractive ? do you get more than 3 super likes a day on Tinder ? if not then he probably doesnt
Original post by Geekysciencegirl
I do love that Taylor Swift song x

Me too x
Original post by hannah00
are you objectively attractive ? do you get more than 3 super likes a day on Tinder ? if not then he probably doesnt

wow, did you not read the post? I'm 14, so...
wow, did you not read the post? I'm 14, so...

I find life is more entertaining if I just go off the title.

your 14 ??? damn focus on education. Forget about boys
I find life is more entertaining if I just go off the title.

your 14 ??? damn focus on education. Forget about boys

Haha good advice, probably won't come to anything tbh. I do care a lot about school though, I would never put a boy first. I don't want people to get that impression
Haha good advice, probably won't come to anything tbh. I do care a lot about school though, I would never put a boy first. I don't want people to get that impression

fair enough. hope it works out regardless !

I just remember when my younger sister started getting interested in boys, she became obsessed with taking selfies on snapchat and collecting points or something.
fair enough. hope it works out regardless !

I just remember when my younger sister started getting interested in boys, she became obsessed with taking selfies on snapchat and collecting points or something.

Ewwwwwwwww no, I refuse to even get Snapchat haha I prefer to just watch horror movies at home with my dog to being sociable
Maybe this is too obvious, and to be honest, I wouldn't've have had the spine to do this when I was your age, but why don't you just ask him to something low-key, OP?

You know, to any extra-curricular stuff at school that you might both be interested in, or something outside of it even...

...maybe he likes horror movies too?

Edit: Hmm... just saw it's not him you're worried about. Well, easier said than done, but ignore people who'll give you grief.
(edited 6 years ago)
Btw, this will probably be quite long. Just forewarning you.
So, I am in S2 now, but last year, I started high school and I met this boy (let's call him A). It wasn't love at first sight or anything, because at that point I liked someone else. However, as I got to know him, I began to develop a crush, after about a month. I didn't tell anyone until after Christmas (this is September btw).
So, one day at school a couple of the boys were quizzing A on who he liked. We narrowed it down to two people. Me and one of my closest friends Anna. He refuses to say who, and so they leave it at that for a while. Now that we know each other better, we're really good friends, and we have playful banter all the time, which I think may be flirting, but he might just be nice tbh. I just really like him, and when he's talking to me he's the only person I can see.
Then we had a school awards ceremony. I won the award for sport, and was about to go up to accept it. I was really nervous and looked out into the audience, and our eyes locked instantly. He smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up, and I swear time stopped. Then after that I told a couple of my friends, Bethany and Lauren. Then, they told me that Anna also liked him. I'm just so confused at this point. Sometimes we laugh and talk like a married couple, but other times we're just so awkward around each other. Me and him also have more in common, we're both science nerds, and have the same sense of humour. He never seems to be that way around Anna. Do you think he likes her?
Also, Anna just moved school and they don't have each others phone number so, Idk if that makes a difference. How do you recommend I should ask for his phone number? And how should I tell him that I like him if I decide to? Sorry for rambling, any answers greatly appreciated. I would be happy to provide more details xx

Threesome?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending