The Student Room Group

Sex is so primitivistic

So what are your thoughts on this?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ayyy bruh if u horny u horny
how can you say it is laughable, not only the obvious reason that you're here because of sex, but also our species has only become this intelligent through sex. The need to pass on genes is the basis of life, such a fundamental concept of reproduction is not something that is trivial. An intelligent species would, in theory have as many sexual partners as possible in order to produce the maximum number of offspring possible. that would make for an incredibly successful organism. You saying sex is primitive is like saying life is random... duh. if sex/reproduction wasn't primitive, there would be no life.
At the end of the day, we are all animals that just happen to be smarter than other animals, but that does not mean we leave behind our carnal instincts, heck, 5000 years ago all we were probably doing would be eating, ****ing, sleeping and repeat
Reply 4
Nope, I don't.
I don't think that's the reason. I mean, if it was, then I must be defective somehow, lol (same goes for all gay people). I think it's purely about pleasure. It feels good, that's why we are drawn to it.
Define how it's primitive, relative to what?
ah, how I envy them, wish I had such libido....sometimes I feel like I am asexual because how I do not feel sexually attracted to most women that, logically speaking, are hot af/10 out of 10/sexy goddess?
Actually, would not mind at all. I have a decent body and average face so maybe, just maybe, it could potentially be useful to me soon
I'm not so sure, really. The most primitive versions of humans mated out of instinct to pass on their genes. Modern humans are much more inclined to seek pure pleasure, and sex is just one of those pleasures. Same way that we get cravings for certain types of food that our body doesn't really need or substances that our body definitely doesn't need, and we feel like we have to fulfil those cravings otherwise we'll go insane.
Reply 9
It's not like we are complete slaves to it. Some people can resist it. Like some priests or monks. I will never understand them. Why do that when it feels so good.
Idk man...it's hard for me to get it up unless its a cute chubby girl that's taller than me....my taste is so wack, I skip the skinny girls like a filter when I....uhmm....do my business
Reply 11
I think they are just hanging with the wrong crowd. Someone should really show them how fun it can be.
You wanna go DEEP INSIDE and leave those NUTS HANGING OUT.
EY MAYNE... das gewd... das real gewd
But I guess you could say it also makes us...

...more reproductive :colone:
Reply 15
Send him a DM about it then :laugh: Maybe he will volunteer.
Funny how thicc/chubby girls think they are overweight/fat, they do not know how dam sexy they are....to my eyes and other men of culture....
yall sinners
Reply 18
You never know XD
What? How does it even make sense to compare sex to technology? Sex has evolved and is, biologically, the optimal way to reproduce. There's nothing primitive about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending