The Student Room Group

UCAS- entering information

I had a part time job last year for two months and don't know whether to enter it on UCAS. The problem is it was a pop up stall in my local shopping centre and so does not have a specific address. My head of sixth form said not to worry about it but I don't want to be disadvantaged in terms of not entering all my information.
Also, in year 9 we did a Level 2 Enterprise qualification but I can't even find a section to put it under on the Education section of UCAS. Does this mean I don't need to enter it?
Thank you
Original post by emmak10
I had a part time job last year for two months and don't know whether to enter it on UCAS. The problem is it was a pop up stall in my local shopping centre and so does not have a specific address. My head of sixth form said not to worry about it but I don't want to be disadvantaged in terms of not entering all my information.
Also, in year 9 we did a Level 2 Enterprise qualification but I can't even find a section to put it under on the Education section of UCAS. Does this mean I don't need to enter it?
Thank you

1) Don't bother, that section really applies for mature students.
2) Yes you do, but how depends on what it is.
Reply 2
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
1) Don't bother, that section really applies for mature students.
2) Yes you do, but how depends on what it is.

Thank you! It's a Level 1/2 Short Course Enterprise and Employability
Original post by emmak10
Thank you! It's a Level 1/2 Short Course Enterprise and Employability

Sounds like that it should be there, but it sounds like a BTEC course to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Sounds like that it should be there, but it sounds like a BTEC course to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

None of us really have a clue what it is tbh. I'll just ask my form tutor or something to find out what they've done in the past. Thank you
Original post by emmak10
None of us really have a clue what it is tbh. I'll just ask my form tutor or something to find out what they've done in the past. Thank you

Do you have a certificate?
Original post by emmak10

Scratch my last post, found the blighter:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/work-and-life-skills/aqa-certificate/enterprise-and-employability-short-course-4805
Put it down as an AQA Certificate, and then say it's the short course
Reply 7
Scratch my last post, found the blighter:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/work-and-life-skills/aqa-certificate/enterprise-and-employability-short-course-4805
Put it down as an AQA Certificate, and then say it's the short course

This is all that comes up- its just the iGCSE thing?
Original post by emmak10
This is all that comes up- its just the iGCSE thing?

I'd guess that, but just check, and try to put it in!
Reply 9
I'd guess that, but just check, and try to put it in!

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending