The Student Room Group

Personal Statement Feedback Please

So im applying for dentistry in 2 days please could someone give me some good useful constructive feedback asap. Thankyou :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Alwaysanonymous
So im applying for dentistry in 2 days please could someone give me some good useful constructive feedback asap. Thankyou :smile:

Do not post your personal statement online.

I have removed it but I cannot guarantee that it won't have been cached by google or copied by anyone else. The stance we usually hold is that you should rewrite your statement to avoid it being flagged as plagarised.

EDIT: although I realise this was only up for a few minutes so you may have gotten away with it.
Original post by ForestCat
Do not post your personal statement online.

I have removed it but I cannot guarantee that it won't have been cached by google or copied by anyone else. The stance we usually hold is that you should rewrite your statement to avoid it being flagged as plagarised.

EDIT: although I realise this was only up for a few minutes so you may have gotten away with it.

okay sorry i didnt know :frown: how come there are other personal statements available on here that have recieved feedback too?
okay sorry i didnt know :frown: how come there are other personal statements available on here that have recieved feedback too?

Those are examples from previous applicants who have already gained their place and been through UCAS.

There is a PS service on here but it won't be quick enough to do it for your deadline.

they get told to remove them, and more often than not to rewrite them. There is a section on the site where you can get personal statements reviewed, and it stays private, and you can use the PS builder.

Quick Reply

Latest