Reply 2
Original post by hopefulmedic101
Hopefully me! Really love the sound of Keele

Woo I'm not the only one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 10LFC10
Woo I'm not the only one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kind of worried about the roles and responsibilities form T,T. I do have 4 examples to write about but some of them are very short term. Hopefully it wont matter too much as I do have a lot to write about them especially my long term voluntary work :smile: How are you feeling?
Reply 4
Kind of worried about the roles and responsibilities form T,T. I do have 4 examples to write about but some of them are very short term. Hopefully it wont matter too much as I do have a lot to write about them especially my long term voluntary work :smile: How are you feeling?

well I have a lot of work experience, but putting it into the requirement of the form and the few characters you are allowed is difficult!
Original post by 10LFC10
well I have a lot of work experience, but putting it into the requirement of the form and the few characters you are allowed is difficult!

True I've heard about how subjective the R&R form is to mark as well. I'm sure I'll have loads to write about though when the time comes.

Just getting down to 4000 characters for the personal statement has been a nightmare :sigh: Where else are you applying? :smile:
Reply 6
True I've heard about how subjective the R&R form is to mark as well. I'm sure I'll have loads to write about though when the time comes.

Just getting down to 4000 characters for the personal statement has been a nightmare :sigh: Where else are you applying? :smile:

ah my ucas has gone! (well currently waiting for my uni to submit it) also applied to nottingham, st georges and swansea (all graduate entry)

how about yourself?
Original post by 10LFC10
ah my ucas has gone! (well currently waiting for my uni to submit it) also applied to nottingham, st georges and swansea (all graduate entry)

how about yourself?

Manchester, Bristol and Newcastle partners undergrad. What did you do your degree in? :smile:
Reply 8
Manchester, Bristol and Newcastle partners undergrad. What did you do your degree in? :smile:

biomedical sciences :smile: so hopefully I should have a good basis haha
Original post by 10LFC10
biomedical sciences :smile: so hopefully I should have a good basis haha

Wow! yes you should be really knowledgeable then. Good luck with your application! :smile:
Reply 10
Wow! yes you should be really knowledgeable then. Good luck with your application! :smile:

you too! I take it you are from the newcastle area then doing the partners scheme?
Original post by 10LFC10
you too! I take it you are from the newcastle area then doing the partners scheme?

Ah nope, the partners scheme actually is open nationwide :smile:
Reply 12
Ah nope, the partners scheme actually is open nationwide :smile:

oh is it, i apologise!
(edited 6 years ago)

Hey dude i applied manchester too, whats your ukcat? i got 685, hopefully it will be enough to make the interview cut
Original post by 10LFC10
oh is it, i apologise! I did my degree up there thats all haha

It's fine :smile: I really loved Newcatle at open day and would love to go there! Just worried my UKCAT wont cut it even through partners haha
Reply 15
It's fine :smile: I really loved Newcatle at open day and would love to go there! Just worried my UKCAT wont cut it even through partners haha

how did it go??
Original post by singhaman
Hey dude i applied manchester too, whats your ukcat? i got 685, hopefully it will be enough to make the interview cut

685 is amazing dont worry! 613 :frown:. Not expecting an interview from Manchester at all but thought I'd go for it since they say they'll assess applicants holistically and the socio-demographic stuff for UKCAT thresholds (widening participation perks xD) plus the rest of my stats aren't too bad!
Reply 17
hey you never know until the results are actually finalised :smile:
Original post by 10LFC10
how did it go??

Not too great - 613. Thankfully not in the bottom 20% so I'm still in for Keele haha :biggrin:
Reply 19
Not too great - 613. Thankfully not in the bottom 20% so I'm still in for Keele haha :biggrin:

definitely ok for keele :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending