Sick and hoping for a relief :sad:

I hope you feel better soon :frown: :jumphug:
I do hate those fleeting crushes on people I'll never see again
Original post by LunaCat
:hugs: talk to me sweetie :frown:

:hugs: thanks
Original post by Dr Strange
Fair enough :lol: Hmm, more of a tea person then? :beard:
:rofl: Contradicting yourself again :colonhash: Your stubbornness can't change the truth :colonhash: :u:

Spoiler

Well, get more sleep, yes :tongue: And be more :smile: than :frown:, but these are small things that can be worked on with time. But that's not changing yourself - it's perfecting all the goodness (and wisdom) that's already there :yes: And we might be able to see the kid more often then as well :woo:

:console: Cold/flu or something else? :redface:

I pretend to be because I want to like a hot drink.
The truth hurts.

Spoiler

If only feelings had an on and off button. Better still, options to choose which emotion to feel.

Nah better-ish now. Refuse to be seen by docs so we'll never know.
Original post by qasim_96
I hope you feel better soon :frown: :jumphug:

I think I need to go to the doctor. My health hasn't really improved much :frown:
Original post by sabahshahed294
I think I need to go to the doctor. My health hasn't really improved much :frown:

If you can then please visit a doctor. It may be morning but it’s better to get it checked out just to be on the safe side :redface:
Low. Really low low 😢😢
I hate this so much
I'd rather :sigh: cba 2 type even
If you can then please visit a doctor. It may be morning but it’s better to get it checked out just to be on the safe side :redface:

It's almost midnight :s-smilie:

You okay :console: ?

Nah will b
Hope you get better soon. :smile:

Do you have a non emergency number you can call? In the UK we have 111 which is the non-emergency number.
Reply 9432

Nope, had a pretty **** day
Do you have a non emergency number you can call? In the UK we have 111 which is the non-emergency number.

Yeah but not that serious so, I'll just see till tonight and if nothing happens, go tomorrow morning :smile:
Original post by NBingham
Nope, had a pretty **** day

Sorry to hear. Hope you are better soon :smile:
Yeah but not that serious so, I'll just see till tonight and if nothing happens, go tomorrow morning :smile:

I hope you get better soon :hugs:
I hope you get better soon :hugs:

Original post by starfab
Low. Really low low 😢😢
I hate this so much

:hugs:It's hard to get rid of this negativity sometimes :redface:

Annoyingly, emotions don't have an on-off switch :lol: But I guess we can try and keep the negative ones under control by depriving them of thinking time :redface:

:rofl: Pretending to like tea. Interesting :beard: So you don't like hot drinks? :curious: (apart from sugary and creamy hot chocolate :tongue:)
Oi shush :colonhash:

Spoiler

:toofunny: That's what I've always done :colondollar: As long as it gets better it's fine :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dr Strange
:hugs:It's hard to get rid of this negativity sometimes :redface:

Annoyingly, emotions don't have an on-off switch :lol: But I guess we can try and keep the negative ones under control by depriving them of thinking time :redface:

:rofl: Pretending to like tea. Interesting :beard: So you don't like hot drinks? :curious: (apart from sugary and creamy hot chocolate :tongue:)
Oi shush :colonhash:

Spoiler

:toofunny: That's what I've always done :colondollar: As long as it gets better it's fine :tongue:

True but I do think it's getting better, hopefully :redface:
:lol: we'd be emotion robots. That works some :yep: othertimes not so much. :rofl: why do you think i spend soo much time on tsr haha

Nope :proud: I am not addicted to tea
Shush yourself :slap: :tongue:

Spoiler

Exactly. It's the best way :yep:

Latest