The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan 'Scheduled'; Tuition loan 'Awaiting Confirmation'

I have an issue with my student finance and I'm wondering if anyone can help resolve it.

As it says in the title, my maintenance loan says 'Scheduled' next to it however my tuition loan says 'Awaiting Confirmation'. This is concerning as I am fully enrolled at my university which my establishment is aware of and so should SFE. Also will this affect my maintenance loan as I have rent to pay on Monday 2nd October that is covered by my loan.

Thankyou in advance.
Hi laughalot_x

The payment status "awaiting confirmation" means the university would sent a confirmation of attendance nearer the time the payment is due the payments are scheduled based on the term dates that they give us.

Thanks Miriam
Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi laughalot_x

The payment status "awaiting confirmation" means the university would sent a confirmation of attendance nearer the time the payment is due the payments are scheduled based on the term dates that they give us.

Thanks Miriam

Thankyou Miriam for the quick reply😊
Just to confirm this means my maintenance loan will be paid by the scheduled date Thursday 28th September?
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi laughalot_x

For your maintenance loan the status "scheduled" means we have received the confirmation of registration so your payment will be paid on the 28th September.

Thanks Miriam
Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi laughalot_x

For your maintenance loan the status "scheduled" means we have received the confirmation of registration so your payment will be paid on the 28th September.

Thanks Miriam

Hi Miriam

Thankyou for clearing that up for me, it's greatly appreciated 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending