The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

annoyed tbh, people are so aggravating. Trying not to focus on that and focus instead on the praise i got from my tutor for my work even though i keep thinking everything i produce is rubbish
Original post by CoolCavy
annoyed tbh, people are so aggravating. Trying not to focus on that and focus instead on the praise i got from my tutor for my work even though i keep thinking everything i produce is rubbish
Your tutors know more than you. Have some faith in them.
Reply 9462
One phone call can make and break your day, One conversation can make and break your day. But what if this one call not only makes or breaks my day... foretells what the next three months are gonna be like. If there is no fast forward button... Well I can't go dark with my humour but lets just say I want the next best thing

I really wish I could disappear to where noone knows me.... then come back like 20 years later like I'm still alive dawgs :lol:
Original post by AnnieGakusei
Upset. Broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and due to today's innocuous mess-up I have a feeling another friend is really upset with me.

I no longer have a place where I feel at home and I'm sleeping on a friend's sofa.

Just another **** day in my life.

I'm sorry to hear that :console: Hope it gets better for you
I hate myself
Feeling very Biryani :love:
I can't believe this, I fall in love so easily
Original post by MrsMars
Feeling very Biryani :love:

you feel like a food? :confused:
Why is this happening to me
Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe she did good, i should too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by My Moon <3

Why is this happening to me
Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe she did good, i should too

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: :lovehug: Here for you
Original post by Dr Strange
:hugs: Awww, hope is so important. It can get better :yes:
True - they get addicted :lol: I drink neither tea nor coffee on a daily basis :proud: What kinds of tea? Chai? Green tea? :beard:
:rofl: Forcing water down your throat? :colonhash: It's important to drink a lot of that, y'know :fyi: I have around 3-3.5 litres a day, though some of that is lost to exercise. 2 litres should be a minimum for anyone :slap:
"Gibberish wisdom" :toofunny: I wouldn't call it wisdom tbh, just gibberish :rofl:

Spoiler

Well I hope so :lol:
Normal english tea WITH sugar and BLUE TOP milk. How people manage without, I haven't a clue.
I see you're proud :biggrin:
They've even put signs all over the house, e.g. on the kitchen door "(insert my name) please drink water before leaving the kitchen" :toofunny:
:colonhash: gibberish is wisdom yknow :tongue:

Spoiler

Ughhh I just want to dig myself a hole to hide and cry
Original post by eden3
you feel like a food? :confused:

Yeah. You ever had Biryani before?
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Ughhh I just want to dig myself a hole to hide and cry

:hugs:
Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I cba to talk
why are A levels so stressful?:cry:
Original post by ahlaladolly