The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
thing is I don't know if it's you
If it's you, we haven't spoke for quite a while

I haven't spoken to a few people for quite a while.
Just send a message with "sorry for anything I might have done" ( lol ) and I'll know if I receive it.
I haven't spoken to a few people for quite a while.
Just send a message with "sorry for anything I might have done" ( lol ) and I'll know if I receive it.

lol I didn't do anything tho. It wasn't my fault anyways
lol I didn't do anything tho. It wasn't my fault anyways

Exactly. That's why I wrote "might have done :tongue:
Besides you could end up PMing anybody... they might not welcome the intrusion, so a sorry is required :biggrin:
Exactly. That's why I wrote "might have done :tongue:
Besides you could end up PMing anybody... they might not welcome the intrusion, so a sorry is required :biggrin:

ah right it's not you then, soz:tongue:
hope that person does waltz back and apologise
ah right it's not you then, soz:tongue:
hope that person does waltz back and apologise

Ah dang it. I didn't get your PM.
Nah I don't need them to. They found enough ways to be manipulative.
Ah dang it. I didn't get your PM.
Nah I don't need them to. They found enough ways to be manipulative.

ah I didn't pm you
And same here with that person
ah I didn't pm you
And same here with that person

You have me confused. You PMed someone else, or you realised it wasn't me because you have hurt someone?
Shame. But at least you'll recognise manipulation better now.
Whoa back up I didn't pm anyone, and no I haven't hurt anyone. It's the opposite actually.

You have me confused. You PMed someone else, or you realised it wasn't me because you have hurt someone?
Shame. But at least you'll recognise manipulation better now.
Whoa back up I didn't pm anyone, and no I haven't hurt anyone. It's the opposite actually.

Oops backing up :tongue:
Ah sorry about that :console: Hope you get over whatever it was. I find it useful to let things out on this thread, you might too.
Ah sorry about that :console: Hope you get over whatever it was. I find it useful to let things out on this thread, you might too.

It's okay:h:Ameen I hope so too. Hope you also get whatever it is
It's so frustrating though, that person for me is fine after being manipulative, and I hope they realise what they did and what they've lost
* get over
It's okay:h:Ameen I hope so too. Hope you also get whatever it is
It's so frustrating though, that person for me is fine after being manipulative, and I hope they realise what they did and what they've lost

I think I am, just annoyed a tad bit about the whole thing. *quite a tad bit :lol:
I am not sure people who are manipulative realise :dontknow: but I hope so too for you.
Dear you,

I wish you'd never told me you like me, and basically led me on before asking to go back to being 'friends' because your feelings for me weren't intense as they used to be. I don't know if you meant to play with my feelings or not, but that's what you did and I don't know if I can let myself forgive you for that. I just wish things hadn't changed like they did. Oh I don't know. :sigh:

I thought we were feeling the same things, but you had me fooled.

From me.
Dear you
You consumed so much of my life, I feel a bit lost. I hate what you did, stooping to levels like that. I cannot believe you really did or you'd have wanted to know everything. But I am sorry I bombarded you the way I did. Since that day... I haven't managed to talk to anyone like I used to. I had a mini breakdown before you said you'd had enough, you couldn't have been clearer. I was not going to say anything more about anything what had happened to you anyway, but how could you know that. I was going to play it light, pretend I was totally fine. I feel major bad that I never asked what they were, I could have listened to you. Sorry.
Dear you,

Why can't I freaking forget about you

Me
Dear both of you,

I think of you to be two of the closest people to me out of almost everyone else, but I guess neither of you feel the same way. It just feels like I'm the only one constantly making the effort to talk to both of you. That was proven recently when I couldn't speak to you for a while and neither of you even attempted to check if I was OK. Had it been the other way around, I can promise you I would have been very worried and done something about it.
I would completely understand if you were busy that you couldn't really speak to anyone, but both of you have been talking quite a bit with others; it wouldn't have taken that much effort to just send me a message or something.

I've always been there whenever you've needed to talk about things, but it seems like neither of you would be if I needed the same.
If I get annoying and I'm sure I do, please just tell me so I can do something about it.

I still love you both lots so there's no way I could cut off contact, but I just feel lonely at the moment and wish I could talk to you two about it without feeling like a burden.

Love,
Me
Dear you,

I just want some reassurance that you miss me like I miss you.
Dear you,

I just want some reassurance that you miss me like I miss you.

Any clues to who you are?
Any clues to who you are?

Uh why?
Dear you,

Oh ffs I just want to forget about you but you're making it so hard for me to forget.

Me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending