sixth forms in london that do computing

Watch
mimi7167
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am interested in doing computing for a level, but not many sixth forms I have looked at offer it. Does anyone know any colleges that do computing? I am in east london, and would prefer not to travel really far. Thanks in advance. I am not doing it for GCSE, but I have done quite a bit of coding and so on.
The RAR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mimi7167)
I am interested in doing computing for a level, but not many sixth forms I have looked at offer it. Does anyone know any colleges that do computing? I am in east london, and would prefer not to travel really far. Thanks in advance. I am not doing it for GCSE, but I have done quite a bit of coding and so on.
East London? THAT'S WHERE I LIVE
What Sixth Forms have you already tried? I am doing Computing at a Sixth Form in East London
mimi7167
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by The RAR)
East London? THAT'S WHERE I LIVE
What Sixth Forms have you already tried? I am doing Computing at a Sixth Form in East London
I've really only just started to look. I haven't been to any open evenings or anything yet and it's all a bit overwhelming I'm currently homeschooled so I haven't really had any suggestions/help from a school (do they help or not actually?? I have no idea)

I like the look of LAE but they don't do computing unfortunately. I think City and Islington also looks quite good. My parents have also suggested King's College Mathematics..

If it's any help I am also doing Maths and further maths definitely, and either chemistry or physics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (20)
17.09%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (37)
31.62%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.26%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.11%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.27%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
23.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.71%

Watched Threads