The Student Room Group
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by 9257
Hi, I am doing Business and I am stuck on Unit 2 Marketing campaign for the Ice cream.My teacher hasn't taught me much and I have a controlled assessment on Monday and I am stressing out.
Has anybody got any notes for the Ice cream and if you do, could anyone send me their notes

thank you

You can find general hints in my megathread. But the whole point of controlled assessments is to assess what you know - so you can't ask others to do the work for you.
Original post by Juno
You can find general hints in my megathread. But the whole point of controlled assessments is to assess what you know - so you can't ask others to do the work for you.

Thank you
Reply 4
Hi I have saved my exam paper as ‘google docs’ and I can send you if you want. (I’ve got M in Unit 2 last summer)
Original post by Nijarako
Hi I have saved my exam paper as ‘google docs’ and I can send you if you want. (I’ve got M in Unit 2 last summer)

Yes please
PM me

thank you so much
OMG you got a Merit wow

how is BTEC business is it really hard ?
I have only done it for 1 month and I am really struggling
Reply 7
It’s not that hard, you have quite a lot of time on the exam.
can you send it to me
Original post by Nijarako
It’s not that hard, you have quite a lot of time on the exam.

can you send it to me?

Latest