The Student Room Group

Doe she like me? what should i do?

so i just started a sixth form and i just made new friends but i started to notice this one guy who keeps staring at me or looking my way. i used to look at him too whenever i saw him because i think hes kinda attractive (which is very rare as i dont usually find many guys attractive) but after overthinking i kept telling myself he doesnt like me and he only looks at me cuz im ugly or just because im new to the sixth form, so i stopped looking his way but now i feel like evrytime i pass him he stares at me or looks at me more.. its kinda weird to me because any guy ive liked never really liked me back and any guy that has liked me i never liked them back and now that im starting to think that he may like me ive kinda lost interest in him i dunno if its out of nervousness or because ive never been in this situation before? does he really like me or not? ( we haven't had the chance to talk tbh because i dont have any classes with him) ... also i think ive lost interest a bit because im afraid of what might happen if he does like me as again like ive said ive never been in this situation before... what should i do ???

(also even if he does like me i dont want any relationship at the moment cuz i wanna focus on my A levels as i think a relationship will be too much for me but at the same time i feel like if i dont at least befriend him then i wont be able to ever see him again and what if he is the 'one' for me or someone special as ive never been in a relationship before cuz ive never really liked any guy and theres never been mutual feelings so im new to all this...?)
Reply 1
sorry if im not making sense i don't know how to express my feelings very well LOL.

ALSO THE TITLE IS MEANT TO SAY 'HE' NOT SHE XD
Damn, why are girls so confusing.
Reply 3
Original post by Prostinatin
Damn, why are girls so confusing.

hahahaha idk why :confused::laugh:
To answer your question, guys are simple, if he's interested in you he will let be known very clearly (verbally) or through a friend of yours. If you're interested in him go up and say hi or ask him a random question just to introduce yourself so you and him won't feel awkward initiating a conversation in the future. Also, guys don't stare at ugly girls.
I am in literally the same position as you right now, in my new Sixth Form! Boys are annoying
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I am in literally the same position as you right now, in my new Sixth Form! Boys are annoying

GURLLL TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! how is it, you know starting a new sixth form and all? did u know anyone from your new sixth form or did you have to completely start over and make new friends? which guys are interested in you or what guys are you interested in ???? soz for all the questions im just SO SO glad im not alone...
:biggrin::colondollar::p:D:colondollar::h:
Dude it is literally hell for me! I am actually in a new country and have had to completely start over...rip and gosh there's so many hot guys and girls in my sf, it's unfairrrrrrrr :/ and no worries! wbu?? I'm blurryyface on TSR so feel free to drop PM's cuz it's easier :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending