The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi,I've just submitted my application to Manchester and was wondering how long you waited before you received a response from the University? The Manchester course starts in January 2018Also, with regards to the interview, it's best to look on the website of the uni that you applied so you can get a feel for the type of interview it will be, I know Manchester does an MMI. Be yourself, know the role of a Physician Associate and understand the NHS Values and Principles, I think these are the main points I picked up on from talking to current students on the course. I hope all goes well Kind regards, Jasmine :smile:

P.S Congratulations on being invited to an interview!
Reply 2
Original post by jasmine158
Hi,I've just submitted my application to Manchester and was wondering how long you waited before you received a response from the University? The Manchester course starts in January 2018Also, with regards to the interview, it's best to look on the website of the uni that you applied so you can get a feel for the type of interview it will be, I know Manchester does an MMI. Be yourself, know the role of a Physician Associate and understand the NHS Values and Principles, I think these are the main points I picked up on from talking to current students on the course. I hope all goes well Kind regards, Jasmine :smile:

Me too interview Wednesday 20 th
Reply 3
Has anyone applied for the PA course at DMU? Also are there any current students at DMU studying the course?
Reply 4
Does anyone know if it's just the North West universities that provide financial support for the physician asssociate course?
Original post by Bean_
Does anyone know if it's just the North West universities that provide financial support for the physician asssociate course?

I know there's other places such as Sheffield
Original post by go jo

I hope your Interview went well. I'm just curious as to how long it took for the University to respond to your application?
I submitted mine on Sunday and still haven't heard from them...

Kind Regards,
Jasmine :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by go jo

Hey how did your interview go?
can you go over what happened would honestly appreciate i have one on wednesday and im clueless pls help

Thanks xxx
Original post by Amesha99
Hey how did your interview go?
can you go over what happened would honestly appreciate i have one on wednesday and im clueless pls help

Thanks xxx

Hi,

I think it's against the rules to discuss the interviews...

How long did it take for you to get invited to an interview? I submitted my application on Sunday and I'm just waiting for a response from the University.

Kind Regards,
Jasmine
Reply 9
You may have a wait as the application opened 4 weeks ago ! The next interview is 27 sept and the last date in 11 oct

Kind Regards,
Reply 10
Interview was intense !

Kind Regards,
Reply 11
interview was hard.
Reply 12
Original post by jasmine158

Heeey Jasmine!! Sorry for the late reply!

So I filled out and sent my form on the 29th of August and I got the email for an interview on the 12th of October. So you could expect a reply in between 2 - 3 weeks!

Thank you I appreciate the points. I mean on the bottom of the interview email, there were a few paragraphs indicating the potential things they can ask, but they were quite vague. But I'll keep in mind what you've told me.

Thank you! :smile: I hope you get one too! Keep your head up x
Reply 13
Original post by go jo
Interview was intense !

Kind Regards,

Oh god don't scare me hahaha!

Was it intense in regards to the pace or the questions asked?
Original post by I'm nobody
Heeey Jasmine!! Sorry for the late reply!

So I filled out and sent my form on the 29th of August and I got the email for an interview on the 12th of October. So you could expect a reply in between 2 - 3 weeks!

Thank you I appreciate the points. I mean on the bottom of the interview email, there were a few paragraphs indicating the potential things they can ask, but they were quite vague. But I'll keep in mind what you've told me.

Thank you! :smile: I hope you get one too! Keep your head up x

Awww thank you so much, I appreciate this info as I was so worried. I hope you get in :smile: xx
Has anyone had a rejection yet?? I applied back in August and still haven't had a response.Its not looking good but still have a shred of hope as I haven't been rejected as of yet
Original post by whitney_1993
Has anyone had a rejection yet?? I applied back in August and still haven't had a response.Its not looking good but still have a shred of hope as I haven't been rejected as of yet

Hey,

I applied early/mid September and haven't had a response yet either. They are still accepting applications though so the course isn't full yet. Don't worry too much :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by whitney_1993

Hey Whitney,

I don't think there's anything to worry about! What I do suggest you do is to call the University and ask them about your application directly. It's the easiest and most effective way to find out and reduce your worries.

Yousaf
Reply 18
Original post by I'm nobody
Hey Whitney,

I don't think there's anything to worry about! What I do suggest you do is to call the University and ask them about your application directly. It's the easiest and most effective way to find out and reduce your worries.

Yousaf

Yes i agree. I contacted them myself after i hadn't received a reply for a couple of weeks. There will be at least another Interview Date in October. Mine was in September so fingers crossed it would be good news soon enough.

Good Luck everyone :smile:
Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can apply for september 2018 entry with predicted degree grades? I can't understand if you have to have graduated before you apply or if you can apply during your 3rd year?

Latest