The Student Room Group

Need to make a revision timetable please help

So far I have only been doing Biology revision as there is A LOT of content and I fell I bit behind(Btw I have 3 teachers teaching me Biology so they are teaching the course quite fast) but I did manage to catch up....somehow. Now I am going to start revising for my other two subjects and here is how I am considering to lay my timetable:
Week 1:
Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Saturday: Sunday:
Biology Biology Computing Geography Computing Biology Biology

Week 2:
Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Saturday:
Computing Geography Computing Biology Geography Geography

Sunday:
Computing

Is this a good and efficient revision timetable? The reason why I added so much Biology because it has the most content, then Computing has the most content and then Geography hence why it gets the least amount of days in two weeks.
Reply 1
:bump:
First time I bumped a thread!
Original post by The RAR
So far I have only been doing Biology revision as there is A LOT of content and I fell I bit behind(Btw I have 3 teachers teaching me Biology so they are teaching the course quite fast) but I did manage to catch up....somehow. Now I am going to start revising for my other two subjects and here is how I am considering to lay my timetable:
Week 1:

Week 2:

Sunday:
Computing

Is this a good and efficient revision timetable? The reason why I added so much Biology because it has the most content, then Computing has the most content and then Geography hence why it gets the least amount of days in two weeks.
I think you need to be more detailed. What exactly are you going to do on each day and between what times? How are you going to know if you have been effective? What do you want to have achieved?

These are all questions you ought to consider in your timetable, be specific about your aims for each day.

I've popped your thread into this sub-forum so that people with better knowledge than me on this can give you the right advice.:smile:
Original post by The RAR
Week 1:

Week 2:

Sunday:
Computing

It's difficult to comment as what you've provided is a list of subjects but we don't know when exams are and whether this timetable includes homework as well as revision??

Revision timetables typically break up days into time slots and include activities and commitments so you can build study around your life.

Can you provide a bit more detail? :h:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by The Learn Ranger
It's difficult to comment as what you've provided is a list of subjects but we don't know when exams are and whether this timetable includes homework as well as revision??

Revision timetables typically break up days into time slots and include activities and commitments so you can build study around your life.

Can you provide a bit more detail? :h:

Well the exams start from the 15th of May, no it doesn't include homework as I do all the homework in my study periods at school, only revision. Basically in weekdays I start revision at around 5 or 6PM or sometimes at 10PM if I feel very tired as I love taking naps after I come back from school. I will study for about 3 or 4 hours(Breaks included). In a day I won't be doing different subjects, just one subject today and a different subject tomorrow. I want to learn as much as possible for less time and I am willing to do anything for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending