The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Seen At Keele

So I met @04MR17 yesterday and we did a walk around the campus to familiarise ourselves with the way things are run and we saw some pretty interesting things and I thought of setting this up - things you see at Keele. Photos would be fab to see here, and just anything you see around that would be peculiar or 'only at Keele'.
My first contribution - a tree with baubles on, seen near Keele Hall. Definitely not expected to be found on a walk!

IMG_1810.jpg

So go ahead - find something that is just so Keele. I'd love to see it

Scroll to see replies

Only at Keele would you see this:
IMG-20170928-WA0001[1].jpg
#ParkingGoals
(edited 6 years ago)
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Though I was later told this was for some kind of treasure hunt, this photo made me giggle...
Only at Keele would you find a rubber duck in a fountain at Keele Hall...

IMG_1837.jpg
Spot the Squirrel!!!
IMG-20170930-WA0000[1].jpg
Original post by 04MR17
Spot the Squirrel!!!
IMG-20170930-WA0000[1].jpg

if u turn the camera around a bit more so u do a selfie
FOUND THE SQUIRREL

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
if u turn the camera around a bit more so u do a selfie
FOUND THE SQUIRREL

Spoiler

Thought you'd like it.:colone:

You should do a Soton one. "Only in Southampton" would you find this...
Original post by 04MR17
Thought you'd like it.:colone:

You should do a Soton one. "Only in Southampton" would you find this...

I like ducks
no
IMG_1763.jpg
Seen at Keele - only thing I can say is #freshers

To any concerned - those have been cleared up. Amazing what you see around Keele when it's freshers...

Taken last week.
Original post by eruditeprincess
IMG_1763.jpg
Seen at Keele - only thing I can say is #freshers

To any concerned - those have been cleared up. Amazing what you see around Keele when it's freshers...

Taken last week.

my block has 3 bin bags full of bottles, cans and domino's packaging :indiff:
Seen at Soton xD
my block has 3 bin bags full of bottles, cans and domino's packaging :indiff:
Seen at Soton xD

My block has had so many complaints and it's unbelievable! I've seen a few cans and things littered around, but I'm simply impressed with how neatly they were put there whilst the people drinking got progressively drunker! Plus it was a cool juxtaposition - human creation meets nature!
My block has had so many complaints and it's unbelievable! I've seen a few cans and things littered around, but I'm simply impressed with how neatly they were put there whilst the people drinking got progressively drunker! Plus it was a cool juxtaposition - human creation meets nature!

Same, cleaning lady was not impressed xD
:hugs: nice photos btw, this just your phone camera?
Same, cleaning lady was not impressed xD
:hugs: nice photos btw, this just your phone camera?

Unfortunately, no - my phone camera isn't nearly as nice! I use my Canon 750D with an 18-55mm lens attached to it. Most of my shots are done with full zoom to get the proper effect. I like experimenting with different angles and zooming in in different ways to get the perfect pictures.
Unfortunately, no - my phone camera isn't nearly as nice! I use my Canon 750D with an 18-55mm lens attached to it. Most of my shots are done with full zoom to get the proper effect. I like experimenting with different angles and zooming in in different ways to get the perfect pictures.

woah you're a photo pro :gah:
woah you're a photo pro :gah:

I'm doing a media and history degree, so I'm learning! Saving up for a brand new lens to get at some point in the next few months!
ooh that's so awesome :woo:
I hope you have enough to get one!
I'm doing a media and history degree, so I'm learning! Saving up for a brand new lens to get at some point in the next few months!
IMG_1912.jpg
#freshers
IMG_1940.jpg
Found a pretty rad (do people even say that any more?) looking toppled tree in the grounds - I only saw it because I took a path that looked interesting!
Reply 17
IMG_1940.jpg
Found a pretty rad (do people even say that any more?) looking toppled tree in the grounds - I only saw it because I took a path that looked interesting!

I really need to go exploring the Keele grounds. It looks gorgeous
Original post by Deyesy
I really need to go exploring the Keele grounds. It looks gorgeous

Keele Hall is my favourite place, as well as the woods - they are both such calming places - perfect after a really annoying day or a day where I need to clear my head! I try to take my camera out with me when I'm going through the grounds of Keele Hall!
Man I am so jealous of you guys basically getting to study in the woods :love:

Quick Reply

Latest