The Student Room Group

Kissed on cheek when said no... is it assault?

Basically the title
I specically said no to him and that it can't happen, but he still did it.
Is this assault? Should i tell someone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Basically the title
I specically said no to him and that it can't happen, but he still did it.
Is this assault? Should i tell someone?

Hey, is this dude a stranger or someone you know? Cuz I'm guessing if its someone you know, then he thought that he was close enough to go over your word, most probably to check if it makes you feel better or simply for the fun of it.
I think it mostly depends on what your status is with him, how close you are and how he feels about you.
Hope this helps.....
Did he penetrate your cheeks when kissing you?
Reply 3
Original post by I hate money
Did he penetrate your cheeks when kissing you?

By penetrate, do you mean forceful? Or something else?
Original post by Thachi3
By penetrate, do you mean forceful? Or something else?

I mean use his willy.
Reply 5
Original post by Thachi3
Hey, is this dude a stranger or someone you know? Cuz I'm guessing if its someone you know, then he thought that he was close enough to go over your word, most probably to check if it makes you feel better or simply for the fun of it.
I think it mostly depends on what your status is with him, how close you are and how he feels about you.
Hope this helps.....

He is just a friend... well was. Like he has been wanting to try something with me for a while... Like a year
Reply 6
It's just a kiss, if he did it forcefully then it's assault but if you were just standing there and he just kissed you then how is that assault?
Reply 7
I mean use his willy.

I said assault that is a bigger version than sexual assault
Reply 8
I mean use his willy.

I'll be honest and say that wasn't the reply I was expecting
Its not assualt. Did that kiss make you bleed or in pain? No, so not assault
Original post by The RAR
It's just a kiss, if he did it forcefully then it's assault but if you were just standing there and he just kissed you then how is that assault?

I was looking at my phone he moved in then I went to move away but was too slow... so you tell me
I said assault that is a bigger version than sexual assault

No it's not assault get over yourself.
He is just a friend... well was. Like he has been wanting to try something with me for a while... Like a year
It's a kiss on the cheek. A lot of people (especially older generations and old-fashioned weirdos like me) give a kiss on the cheek as a polite, personal, but still platonic gesture of affection or greeting.

'
Then, I'm going with a definite not assault, simply cuz he knows you.
To make things simpler for you, why not just go straight to him and ask why he did it?
Depends how you look at it. I shouldn't let it bother you assault can be a lot worse.
I was looking at my phone he moved in then I went to move away but was too slow... so you tell me

Then meh...just get over it, it's just a kiss, is not like he french kissed you or anything.
Is this what this world has come to??? Christ almighty. :lol:
Reply 17
Women these days.
Reply 18
Tomorrow on TSR: "Friend gave me a tight goodbye hug without my permission, was it rape?"
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/l_to_o/offences_against_the_person/#a02

Based on these descriptions of the different kinds of assaults someone can be prosecuted for, you were not assaulted. Silly questions like these trivialises the seriousness of assault crimes as well as the pain and trauma victims suffer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending