The Student Room Group

Undergraduate course requirement

Hi guys, was just wandering if i could still be offered an unconditional offer for a course despite not meeting gcse requirement (B grade in maths, achieved C). Thinking of business analytics degree for 2018 enrolment. But yeah, would appreciate feedback
Original post by tobiareoye
Hi guys, was just wandering if i could still be offered an unconditional offer for a course despite not meeting gcse requirement (B grade in maths, achieved C). Thinking of business analytics degree for 2018 enrolment. But yeah, would appreciate feedback

Universities can be sticklers for GCSE requirements so check before applying
Reply 2
Oooooo really? Despite meeting a level requirements? 😂😂
Original post by tobiareoye
Oooooo really? Despite meeting a level requirements? 😂😂

Yes they can do
Reply 4
Call them and ask. I know a few people who got got C's instead of the required B's in Maths and Science and didn't get into their uni even though they exceeded the access course offer. However, for some universities it may not be an issue at all!
I received an unconditional offer to study maths but only gained a C in maths at GCSE level. I had studied at a higher level with the Open University though. Although it is possible each uni differs, as others have said you really need to ring round and discuss this further with them.

Quick Reply

Latest