The Student Room Group

I'm in love with somebody and now they'll never know...

I'm heartbroken. There's this boy. He's great. Funny. Smart. Kind. And his looks are just a bonus. At first I thought this kind of love was stupid that people only did it for attention.

But I met him and I was so wrong. We're so alike yet so different. I'm gonna say (well type) it. I love him.

Now he's gone. He left today. To this new private school,I wish him the best. Nobody knows I love him. Just me. If anyone found out... Its so hard to let go... Don't tell me to move on or I'll find someone else. I've never been in love before. Nobody makes me feel this way. I even cried today. I've tried to let go of my feelings but they always come back. I can't stop loving him. Why??? 💔😭😭
lol
Original post by EndlessSkyexoxo
I'm heartbroken. There's this boy. He's great. Funny. Smart. Kind. And his looks are just a bonus. At first I thought this kind of love was stupid that people only did it for attention.

But I met him and I was so wrong. We're so alike yet so different. I'm gonna say (well type) it. I love him.

Now he's gone. He left today. To this new private school,I wish him the best. Nobody knows I love him. Just me. If anyone found out... Its so hard to let go... Don't tell me to move on or I'll find someone else. I've never been in love before. Nobody makes me feel this way. I even cried today. I've tried to let go of my feelings but they always come back. I can't stop loving him. Why??? 💔😭😭

Why don't you add him on Facebook and tell him this then? Moping about it on here achieves nothing. You should have told him before he left like any rational person would.
Original post by EndlessSkyexoxo

Do you know his name? Could you add him on Facebook? Do you know where he lives? Could you send him a letter (bit old fashioned) explaining how you feel?
Original post by Glassapple
Why don't you add him on Facebook and tell him this then? Moping about it on here achieves nothing. You should have told him before he left like any rational person would.

Kindness glassapple!!!!!!
Don't be so harsh

If adding him on social media isn't possible then you will have to learn to let it go. You don't love him though. That comes from a relationship. You have a crush
He's your "first love"
One day soon it will happen again with a person you can be with and you will completely forget him

It's very very rare that you will stay forever with the first person you have feelings for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending