THE 5TH CHOICE what to apply?

what should I apply for my 5th choice (non-medical):
King's Anatomy, human biology cuz i wanna be a surgeon
Bristol applied anatomy or similar courses
edinburgh, birmingham ?

helpppppppp
opinions ?
Reply 1
st George's recommended that a good 5th choice would be biomedical sciences. They also have a (unique) programme where you can enter their 3 year biomedical programme and then use it to enter a 3 year medicine graduate.
You dont have to make this decision right now if you are not sure.

Many people don't realise this - you can just apply for your 4 Med choices now, and if you want/need to, you can add your 5th choice right up to the Jan deadline - it wont make any difference to the way that Uni views your application. Or you can just apply for 4 Med choices - and not use your 5th choice at all.
Original post by Volibear
You have the chance to transfer into first year medicine of that university or a partner university. .

Just remember - its a 'chance' not a certainty, so you could be stuck on Biochem/Biomed. And..... if you are thinking of following that up with Grad Entry Medicine, be aware that GEM is still an undergrad degree - and therefore you'll have to pay for most of it yourself. Taking a gap year/reapplying for 5 year Med is probably a better option.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Thats the thing, my parents wont let me take a gap year, even if it means i have to do something like economics they dont care. The only was i can make this work is to apply something related to medicine :frown: ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending