The Student Room Group

Edexcel (UK) Equivalency to USA High School Diploma

I have done 3 A-Level Subjects (ICT, Physics (1,2 and 3), Maths (1, 2 and Mechanics) and left my school after finishing these subject in the 11th grade, I would like to know if these are equivalent to a US High School Diploma. By the way, I have absolutely no idea about education systems, so sorry if I missed out some info. Thank you.
Original post by Rohanbomb
I have done 3 A-Level Subjects (ICT, Physics (1,2 and 3), Maths (1, 2 and Mechanics) and left my school after finishing these subject in the 11th grade, I would like to know if these are equivalent to a US High School Diploma. By the way, I have absolutely no idea about education systems, so sorry if I missed out some info. Thank you.

Do you mean you sat AS exams? Did you get any qualifications or just attended year 11 without sitting anything?

Theres a bit of mixed opinion between where they are ie end of GCSE and A levels. Somewhere inbetween.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Do you mean you sat AS exams? Did you get any qualifications or just attended year 11 without sitting anything?

Theres a bit of mixed opinion between where they are ie end of GCSE and A levels. Somewhere inbetween.

I sat these AS Exams while attending grade 11.

Quick Reply

Latest