The Student Room Group

Would you rather save an animal or a human being?

If both were drowning,who would you save?

Scroll to see replies

Human being for sure. kinda messed up if people would genuinely save an animal over a human being
Human beings are animals
Original post by Anonymous
Human beings are animals

op obviously means animals not including humans :smile:
Original post by arizonaidiot
If both were drowning,who would you save?

The human. Sorry animal lovers, but our own species comes first.
The Human.
Human being.
Original post by TheMindGarage

Glad to see that some people at least use their brains wisely.The animal lovers on the youtube comment section went apesh*t on me.
Reply 8
I love animals way more but it would have to be the human because their family would be affected etc. whereas the animal is less likely to hurt a lot of people.
Original post by arizonaidiot
Glad to see that some people at least use their brains wisely.The animal lovers on the youtube comment section went apesh*t on me.

Welcome to Youtube, a place where everyone's opinions are massively polarised and blurted out with no use of common sense or consideration for anyone else.
Welcome to Youtube, a place where everyone's opinions are massively polarised and blurted out with no use of common sense or consideration for anyone else.

I believe most of the youtube audience consists of little kids.I gave them a full comprehensive and detailed answer on why human life is more important than animals.The only reply I got was some guy asking if I'm gay(WTF).
pfft the way I'm feeling right now, save the animal. Could be a bee and I'd save it first.

This world aint even worth saving. Rapists and racists and terrorists? And the children they raise? Yea. Deffo :congrats:.
Humans :frown: I love animals but humans are more important to me
I love animals and would always save them if I could, but I wouldn't think twice about saving the human first. I probably wouldn't even notice the animal until the human was safe
Animals. When you getting child molesting scum like Michael Jackson and Jimmy Saville treated like heroes, you watch animals repeatedly getting tortured in slaughter houses, listen to the scale hypocrisy of humans, as well as thinks about the number of rapist/child molesters that get away with their disgusting crime etc then its too hard to have any love for the human race.
Original post by Volibear
Depends on who it is and if the animal is a pet. Though generally speaking, non-human animals do a much better job of saving themselves in these situations. Humans tend to be incredibly helpless and will more likely drag you to your death in the process.

humans also kill each other in a state of unnecessary panic for example throwing someone overboard if the boat tips loooool it's not funny but yea
Original post by njfbnjenb
Animals. When you getting child molesting scum like Michael Jackson and Jimmy Saville treated like heroes, you watch animals repeatedly getting tortured in slaughter houses, listen to the scale hypocrisy of humans, as well as thinks about the number of rapist/child molesters that get away with their disgusting crime etc then its too hard to have any love for the human race.

These people make are a very small minority of the human race. And I don't think Jimmy Saville is considered a hero in anyone's books.
Reply 17
Original post by totodile
Human being for sure. kinda messed up if people would genuinely save an animal over a human being

Original post by David Essex
The Human.

Original post by JMR2017
Human being.

Original post by EmLo12
I love animals way more but it would have to be the human because their family would be affected etc. whereas the animal is less likely to hurt a lot of people.

Original post by Miss.Unknow
Humans :frown: I love animals but humans are more important to me

Original post by abbalarr95
I love animals and would always save them if I could, but I wouldn't think twice about saving the human first. I probably wouldn't even notice the animal until the human was safe

Save a child molester or your dog (Another dog if you don't have one) - what would you pick?
Original post by tyguhb
Save a child molester or your dog (Another dog if you don't have one) - what would you pick?

Dog
Reply 19
Original post by tyguhb
dog dog dog absolutely.. I love my dog to pieces :smile: most humans wouldn't get a look in...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending