The Student Room Group

What is relationships like in Uni

So after the summer i will start my first year in uni, currently i am in my second year of college.I heard a lot of different things about what relationships are like in uni, some say that in Uni everyone is out going especially the boys so they will just approach a girl they find attractive. Others say that this is not true, it is easy to make friends but no one will intentionally flirt with each other. I am going to go to a uni in London. If i end up finding a guy who i find attractive how should i approach him and what should i do? i do not want to seem desperate or have others in uni knowing my business and talking about me. How can i also be more confident around guys??????
Original post by omgbro123
So after the summer i will start my first year in uni, currently i am in my second year of college.I heard a lot of different things about what relationships are like in uni, some say that in Uni everyone is out going especially the boys so they will just approach a girl they find attractive. Others say that this is not true, it is easy to make friends but no one will intentionally flirt with each other. I am going to go to a uni in London. If i end up finding a guy who i find attractive how should i approach him and what should i do? i do not want to seem desperate or have others in uni knowing my business and talking about me. How can i also be more confident around guys??????

At my uni no one cares or gossips about other people in their year - it's too big a place.

Just say hi, ask them to study together after a few conversations and if you have attracted them then they will put in the effort

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending