The Student Room Group

Are guys in the UK into Indian girls?

I've been at uni for 3 weeks now (not that long, I KNOW, but mama needs her some validation), and I've spoken to alot of people. Not alot of guys, though.
For some reason it's my white flatmates and friends that have all the guys' attention, and I tend to end up in the corner, talking to drunk girls. I don't really understand why this happens as I'm not unattractive, I'm a bit on the heavier side but not too much so, and while I'm initially a bit shy, I am a fun person! I can hold up a conversation, and even make them laugh and stuff! So what gives? Is it just because I'm brown? Or are there other issues I should be a addressing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh, come on. Of course they are.

What do you mean by you're a bit on the heavier side? If you are overweight then that could be part of the reason why.
I bet you hate other indian/asian guys? lol
Original post by Anonymous
I've been at uni for 3 weeks now (not that long, I KNOW, but mama needs her some validation), and I've spoken to alot of people. Not alot of guys, though.
For some reason it's my white flatmates and friends that have all the guys' attention, and I tend to end up in the corner, talking to drunk girls. I don't really understand why this happens as I'm not unattractive, I'm a bit on the heavier side but not too much so, and while I'm initially a bit shy, I am a fun person! I can hold up a conversation, and even make them laugh and stuff! So what gives? Is it just because I'm brown? Or are there other issues I should be a addressing?

Well maybe be cause your on the heavier side? or Your dressing sense isn't good? or you r just not mingling with your kind of people( personality wise etc) .Just try be more outgoing, and talk to guys who are on your level if you know what I mean, hope that helps.
Probably because you're in the corner talking to drunk girls rather than giving it away to random lads at the club. Do you genuinely want to shag randoms, or do you just want the attention? Sounds like you need to reassess your priorities. Either throw yourself at them, or wait for the right guy. Can't play it coy then complain about not getting attention on race. Most first-time uni lads are blind to race, weight, beauty. They just want a quick lay.
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
Oh, come on. Of course they are.

What do you mean by you're a bit on the heavier side? If you are overweight then that could be part of the reason why.

By a bit I mean like, I wear size 10 jeans instead of size 2-4
Reply 6
Probably because you're in the corner talking to drunk girls rather than giving it away to random lads at the club. Do you genuinely want to shag randoms, or do you just want the attention? Sounds like you need to reassess your priorities. Either throw yourself at them, or wait for the right guy. Can't play it coy then complain about not getting attention on race. Most first-time uni lads are blind to race, weight, beauty. They just want a quick lay.

That's....fair enough, actually. Makes a lot of sense, haha.
By a bit I mean like, I wear size 10 jeans instead of size 2-4

Totally normal, not at all overweight. Size 2-4 is bordering on anorexic, most guys won't find that at all attractive.

Might it be where your body language is quite shy, you look a bit unapproachable? Can't see it being because of your race.
Maybe u have a resting b**ch face

If you're peng then yeah
Reply 10
I think this is a common issue among the world, not just in the UK. From my own observation, almost noone (let's say +90%) will date/marry you if you don't belong to their ethnic/race group or culture.
What type of guys are you into?
Reply 12
Lmao what? It's not cos of your race it's probably cos of the vibe you give off.

White guys in the UK love south asian girls, I always see white + brown couples around. It's not your race bruh

This tbh. In my experience most Desi girls don't really know what they want most of the time, usually because they're still relatively conservative even when they're not very religious.
(edited 6 years ago)
Ngl I prefer brown girls tbh, they tend to be more intelligent, more well spoken and naturally better looking from my experience. So for that reason I prefer Indian/pakistani girls :smile: I'm white British btw. However, I do tend to fall for white brunettes on rare occasions 🙄.
pfft, hardly non-brown/black guys in reality, but the ones who are tend to be on here so eh, you're in luck honey bun! :borat:

and I might even take back a lotta black guys off here fancying indian girls. A lot of black guys love black and white and black-mixed women.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ryanthom100
Ngl I prefer brown girls tbh, they tend to be more intelligent, more well spoken and naturally better looking from my experience. So for that reason I prefer Indian/pakistani girls :smile: I'm white British btw. However, I do tend to fall for white brunettes on rare occasions 🙄.

Original post by Bang Outta Order

why the gif? 😂
why the gif? 😂

because I'm disappointed and kinda disturbed...still shaking my head btw
Reply 19

You seem to like every girl that moves...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending