The Student Room Group

GCSE helppppp !!!

Need help !!! Got about 7/8 months till I sit my GCSEs and I am still getting level 2 is my parctice exam I need help with easy quotes to remeber for Jekyll and Hyde and inspector calls
Original post by Elisha.l
Need help !!! Got about 7/8 months till I sit my GCSEs and I am still getting level 2 is my parctice exam I need help with easy quotes to remeber for Jekyll and Hyde and inspector calls

Do you have the CGP textbook?
Reply 2
Original post by EdexcelAreIdiots
Do you have the CGP textbook?

Yeah
Inspector calls: "unsinkable, absolutely unsinkable.."-mr birling.. "these girls aren't cheap labour-they're people!"- Sheila...

Look at each act and sum it up. Then pick out the main quotes about each character and then go into detail about explaining them.. also remember who says the quote, what act it is from, explain it, and refer back to the question..

I'm sure You will do great!
(edited 6 years ago)
Yeah

You know the section where it basically tells you what happens in each chapter? I went over that, basically rewriting the book into note form, writing down key quotes as I went along (I think they're in boxes around the pages). Look at the character pages as well, themes as well. I wouldn't recommend just learning 5000 quotes, but understand the meaning behind them (why it was said, and in which chapter etc.). I only done Inspector Calls, so unfortunately I can't help you with Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
Reply 5

Just dm me if you need exam tips. I did An Inspector Calls and The Great Expectations.So I probably have some resources which you may find helpful
Reply 6
pick 5 quotes from each character then from each theme that are important and make flash cards out of them and just go over them every night

Quick Reply

Latest