The Student Room Group

Law at Oxford

Hi guys I'm sorry, I know there's so many threads like this so ignore if you want, but I was wondering if my grades are good enough for Oxford Law? I did good in my GCSE's, all A*'s and 1 A, and I'm predicted around 40/41 points for IB.
I know people in my school who are predicted like 44 points and are applying for oxbridge, so I'm not sure if my predicted grades are actually good enough?

Thanks so much x
Reply 1
You sound like you've got a competitive entry - your GCSEs are very strong and your predicted way over the requirement for IB points.

Along with a strong LNAT and personal statement, you're in good standing for an interview and offer.
Original post by lowza
You sound like you've got a competitive entry - your GCSEs are very strong and your predicted way over the requirement for IB points.

Along with a strong LNAT and personal statement, you're in good standing for an interview and offer.

Okay, that makes me feel more confident, thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by itsapugslife
Okay, that makes me feel more confident, thank you!

It's alright. Good luck!
Original post by lowza
It's alright. Good luck!

Thanks again! Are you a law or an oxbridge student?
And if there are any oxford law students reading this, would it be alright if I had your opinion on this as well?
Reply 5
Original post by itsapugslife
Thanks again! Are you a law or an oxbridge student?
And if there are any oxford law students reading this, would it be alright if I had your opinion on this as well?

Hi, I'm not but I'm a 2018 English Oxford applicant:smile:
Original post by lowza
Hi, I'm not but I'm a 2018 English Oxford applicant:smile:

Ah cool, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending